[Soompi Article] SVT's Bella Dating GOT7 Member?!

It seems as though the women of Seventeen are tired of being single! A member has recently sparked yet ANOTHER dating rumor!

This time, it's leader and eldest member Bella's turn to dip her feet into the pool of controversy.

A staff that works at JYP posted a series of photos on her personal Instagram. One included Bella, another included none other than GOT7's JB! Other pictures included scenery from the view of the restaurant they were eating at. But the most important photo was on the very last. It shows Bella and Jaebum getting a bit...cozy. See it below!

GOT7 and the girls of SVT have always been friendly and kind to each other (thanks to their maknae, Gigi, and Jackson's close bond), so do you think this is a case of friends hanging out? Or is there something more?

Most Carats and Ahgases seemed to agree that this was the case until Dispatch released this photo the following day.

It shows Bella and JB entering a store at a mall at the Myeongdong Underground Shopping Center. They weren't with any of the friends they had dinner with the previous night; it was just the two of them.

This made fans a little more suspicious. What do you think?

Pledis and JYP have not issued a statement on this.

Just to sum it up for everyone keeping track: Bella might be dating Jaebum. Gigi might be dating Haechan. ChaCha is definitely dating Jeonghan. And Madison might be dating Jaemin.

I just want someone to give me answers!!

-

question: y'all want all of the relationship drama solved in one swoop in the next few chapters or to keep sprinkling bits and pieces here and there? let me know. your wish is my command.