M3 Squad Moments

Madison was easily the president of the Minghao Mullet Supremacist Club and everyone knew it

Madison was easily the president of the Minghao Mullet Supremacist Club and everyone knew it. All the while he had the mullet, she couldn't keep her hands to herself. If she was within arms reach of him, her fingers were tangled in his hair.

He never stopped her because hey, who doesn't love a free head massage?

The entirety of Seventeen were doing a photoshoot for Dazed Korea. It was a pretty casual shoot; everyone was dressed in fairly comfortable clothes, and the props were nothing spectacular. It was everyone's favorite kind of shoot.

Madison stood off to the side behind the monitors, watching as Minghao posed with a strawberry.

With a smirk, she took a megaphone from a crew member and spoke into it. "Oh yeah, that's a good looking man right there." Members of the crew laughed at her silliness. "Wow, the mullet looks beautiful today. Are you trying to kill all of the Carats? Because that's what you're doing, you're killing all of us."

Mingyu, who was standing next to her, grinned. "Yes, ma'am, he's looking mighty fine today. How would you rate today's style?"

"Well the clothes are pretty simple, nothing too special but the hair? The hair makes it a top tier look."

"I'd have to agree with you on that one, my friend."

Minghao did pretty good at ignoring the two and staying focused on the photographer. He may have cracked a smirk and stifled his giggles, but he did a good job despite their teasing and taunting.

That is, until he started raising the fruit up to his mouth and she said, "Oh, yes. Bite it. That's so sexy."

He promptly paused to look up at her, barely able to see her head over the screens monitoring his every move. "Would you shut up back there?"

"I'll shut up when you stop looking so sexy."

Mingyu poked his head out from around the monitors. "Which means she'll never shut up."

While filming a self-cam with Minghao for an episode of Going 17, Madison found Mingyu in one of the practice studios at the Pledis building

"Oh, look who it is everyone!"

Mingyu quickly posed in the most non-natural-yet-natural pose ever (a/n: see gif) and smiled. "Oh, hey. Didn't see you there."

"What are you up to today, oppa?"

The older boy explained how they were here to practice the routine for a song the fans haven't heard yet. The trio made small talk for a bit, teasing the fans about the new song and how much they'd love it.

"Hey, I heard you've been working out," Madison commented, poking his exposed bicep. "Care to demonstrate how strong you are now?"

"How do I do that?"

Madison held her arms out and without even speaking, Mingyu knew what she meant. He lifted her bridal style, then bicep-curled her a couple of times.

"Can you do a push-up with her on your back?" Minghao asked, setting the camera down on the floor to get a good angle.

"Easily."

Mingyu got into a push-up position, and Madison laid down on top of him. When he went down, suddenly Minghao climbed on top of Madison, making Mingyu fall onto his stomach on the floor.

They all burst out laughing as they climbed off of each other, teasing Mingyu about how he needs to work harder.

-

It probably wasn't the best idea to let the members of Seventeen have water guns on stage

It probably wasn't the best idea to let the members of Seventeen have water guns on stage. They ran around while singing like a bunch of elementary school students, spraying each other and running away every chance they got.

Madison was already drenched from being on the receiving end of a Jun attack, so she was out to get someone else. She stole a smaller toy gun from Seungcheol, then spotted Mingyu on the opposite side of the stage with his back to her.

She weaved through other members, her sights set on the big teddy bear. Once she finally reached him, she jumped on his back and began shooting her gun right down onto his head.

"Yah!" he yelled out, trying to shake her off of him. She got off moments later, sprinting away as fast as she could with him chasing her.

"Hao!" she squealed, sliding right into his arms due to the slippery stage. "He's gonna kill me!"

"Who?" Minghao asked, one arm around her waist and the other gripping his water weapon close to his chest.

Madison turned to point at Mingyu, but was instead met with him standing right in front of her. "Him!" she screamed once she realized he had his gun aiming right at her. She ducked out of the way at the perfect moment, though, allowing the water to shoot straight into Minghao's eye.

"Aish—!"

Mingyu couldn't contain his laughter. "Sorry!"

Minghao didn't answer, though. He grabbed Madison, who was still squatting, and pushed her down, kneeling on her legs to make sure she stayed put. He then aimed his gun at her and unleashed a storm of water squirts on her stomach and legs. Mingyu also started raining down hell, aiming for her hair and face instead.

They kept going until their guns were completely emptied. Madison then stood up, soaking wet, and began running after them. "Hug me! I want a hug! Oppa!!"

-

thanks for the request!!

any other friendships/unlikely pairings you'd like to see?

i'm thinking vernon + bella + wonwoo?