BREAKING: SVT's BELLA and NUEST's MINHYUN

Soompi, 190609

BREAKING: PLEDIS confirms NU'EST's MINHYUN and SEVENTEEN's BELLA are dating!

After years and years of speculation, the rumors are finally confirmed to be true. On June 9, Korean media outlet Dispatch reported that Hwang Minhyun and Lee Bella are officially a couple after being spotted on a late-night date.

Although the two Pledis Entertainment visual aces are known to be close, they previously denied being involved in any kind of romantic relationship. Last month, during a guest appearance on KBS 2TV's "Happy Together," Hwang Minhyun explained that their dating rumors had arisen years ago after footage from "SEVENTEEN TV" had captured an affectionate moment between the two of them.

He claimed he "felt a sense of protection toward her" and that they've "been close since they were trainees." At the time, his fellow NU'EST member Ren backed up his claim by agreeing that the two of them were not dating. When asked about the rumors during the Pledis Family Special on Weekly Idol, Bella laughed them off, saying, "We've just been friends a long time, that's all."

Rumors recently resurfaced when Minhyun was spotted carrying a Versace shopping bag in the airport while returning to Korea after a trip abroad. Mere days later, Bella was spotted with a new Versace bag. Fans believed this bag was a gift he had bought overseas.

Fans even scoured Instagram and found that an old picture Bella posted was of Budapest just a short while after Minhyun filmed his solo MV for Universe there!