Caught: GiNo | 1

The maknae line of Seventeen is especially close, everyone knows that. The bond shared between the '00, '99 and '98 line was on another level.

At first glance, however, you'd probably think the two youngest members were like Tom & Jerry. Gigi and Dino were always at each other's throats about something, whether it be because he was making fun of her dancing or because she'd hit him for no apparent reason. Whenever they were together, 99% of the time they'd be fighting.

But whenever that 1% of the time is happening, it's the sweetest thing you've ever seen.

You see, being the two youngest of such a large group made them exceptionally close.

On one particular day, they were feeling especially mushy.

The group was doing a jacket photoshoot for their upcoming album, and they were split into units. Gigi was, of course, with the performance unit. Their set looked like a fun little picnic.

The five members were scattered around the mauve-colored blanket on the group, just chitchatting between shots. Gigi laid flat on her back, her head landing in Dino's lap as he sat indian style. He glanced down at her, then continued typing on his phone.

Suddenly, Would U by Red Velvet came on the speaker sitting nearby on a staff member's chair. They loved playing music while doing photoshoots to either set the mood or just as a pick-me-up.

Gigi started humming along to herself, then fully sang the chorus when it came.

"When I lift my head and look at you, you softly kiss me on the cheeks. Would you, would you, would you? 'Oh yes, I do.'" she sang softly, her voice as sweet as ever.

Dino set his phone aside and looked down at her, tapping his folded legs to the rhythm and quietly singing along. "Like a moment out of a fable that I wanted by myself for a long time...I pray that it will happen today."

Suddenly, they made eye contact and he leaned closer to her as they sang the next line together.

Jun and Hoshi absentmindedly joined in, but the maknaes didn't notice. "Would you, would you boy? Would you, would you boy? Would you be mine?"

Dino and Gigi's noses were nearly touching as they stared at each other as the music slowed.

"Would you, would you boy? Please don't hesitate...oh, my love."

Without thinking twice, he placed a chaste kiss on forehead and then picked up his phone and started typing again.

Neither of them thought anything of it until they heard a throat clear.

"Should we pretend we didn't see that, or..." Minghao asked, looking back and forth between the two.

"I'm not pretending. I saw that," Jun said bluntly.

Gigi abruptly sat up and scooted away from Dino.

"Well don't act embarrassed now," Minghao teased, laughing at her face.

"Alright. It happened. You all saw it. No big deal, we all kiss each other all the time," Gigi told the group, attempting to divert attention.

Hoshi made a face. "Whatever you say, kiddo."

She turned to look at Dino, who was just as flustered and awkward as she was. He simply shrugged and went back to his phone. Suddenly, her own phone was blowing up.

-

Junhui: sent a video file

Junhui: Maknaes are cute :)

Princess: I legit just threw up in my mouth

Gyu: Jealous?

Princess: Bye

Shua: Ahhhhhh cuuuute~~

Mama B: Hahaha that's precious

Cheol: What...is happening here?

8ssi: They kissed...isn't that obvious?

Wooz: It's cute but it's gross at the same time...I'm conflicted

Seokminnie: That was a bit too natural...?

KweenKwan: That's what I was just thinking...have y'all done that before?

[GIGI has left the conversation at 5:18 pm]

[DINOSAUR has left the conversation at 5:18 pm]

-

hi mi amigos! thanks so much for reading! i'm writing a new story called the regal romance. it's a seventeen au and would looooove if you checked it out! thanks again :))