[AllKPop Article] SVT-LADY Mini Album?!

— 181203

It looks like Carats all over the world have yet another thing to look forward to!

It was recently confirmed that popular Seventeen sub-unit, SVT-LADY, will release their first mini album at the beginning of next year! The group already has two full length albums, LADY and LADYLIKE, and they were smash hits in every corner of the world. This only makes us that much more excited for their mini album.

Even though we have no idea what concept or style the mini album will have, the girls are still giving us that quality content in the meantime! Scroll down to see more!

-

ChaCha has just collaborated with NCT's Taeyong on the SM Station track, Take Care, and it is getting rave reviews. The remaining members of NCT127 reacted to the music video on a recent V-Live and seemed to really enjoy it. See it below!

The powerful rapper dropping her persona and singing from her heart really shocked the nation, but it's also making her receive tons of credits for her underrated singing skills. Taeyong, of course, showed off his incredible talents as well.

In just a couple of days, it is already SM Station's most viewed MV and highest charting song.

-

Bella and Madison have just opened up a shared SoundClound account, cutely titled 29TH & MAIN. It is rumored to be the address of a coffee shop the girls both love in Madison's hometown in America.

As a surprise, Madison uploaded a cover collaboration with NCT's Taeil, singing a song called If I Have To by Avery Wilson

As a surprise, Madison uploaded a cover collaboration with NCT's Taeil, singing a song called If I Have To by Avery Wilson. Taeil uploaded a short clip to Twitter of him singing part of the song and fans wondered if we'd ever get a full version. The cover is stunning, Taeil and Madison are an absolute powerhouse duo. During a V-Live, Taeil said, "I think our voices go together well. I hope we can work together again." I hope so, too!

Bella has also released a collab cover with GOT7's JB. These two sang Best Part by Daniel Caesar. Their smooth, relaxing vocals gave us chills all over our bodies. Their harmonies were stunning. We can only assume THIS is why these two have been seen out together recently. Perhaps they aren't dating after all. Sorry, LaBum shippers. The ship may have sunken but at least it had a cool name.

-

In maknae news, we have a bit of a tear jerker.

KBS2 gave us a special preview of the next episode of Dance Legends. The top two couples in the competition (Taeyong & Seulgi and Hoshi & Yuju) were given a special advantage. For being in second place, HoJu couple were allowed to choose their genre of dance instead of it being randomly chosen for them. For being in first, however, SeulYong couple were given the power to steal anyone in the competition and perform as a threesome, forcing their partner to perform by themselves.

It was no surprise that they stole Jisung, leaving Gigi to perform a solo.

During her judging, she was asked what it was like to perform alone. While talking about the hardship and loneliness she faced this week, she suddenly burst into tears. But no worries, Jisung was there to quickly wrap her up in a hug.

(Spoiler alert!!!) Neither of them got eliminated this week, meaning the maknae couple will be back together for next weeks episode! Thank GOD

-

So there's your SVT-LADY update! Check back in soon for more!

RELATED NEWS

- ARE 3/4 OF SVT-LADY DATING NCT MEMBERS? -

- CHACHA AND TEN'S MOST ICONIC MOMENTS -

- A GIF OF BELLA HAS GONE VIRAL...AGAIN -

- SEVENTEEN TAKE HOME AWARDS AT THE AAAs -

- NEW BFFs ALERT: TAEIL AND MADISON -

-

soooo if i were to do a q&a for the girls, would anyone be interested in leaving questions? if so, DM me or leave them here.

also, i was thinking because i've gotten a few DMs asking for the girls to date people of other groups. i know it isn't realistic that all of them would date/eventually marry people in their own group, so how should i go about this? can i write as many alternate endings as i want for each girl? cause idk about you but i ship the girls with other people lol. so let me know.

ALSO also, all three songs mentioned are so good (esp. if i have to and best part), so you should definitely listen if you haven't. or just listen to taeil singing a piece and get an eargasm cause he's just THAT. DAMN. GOOD.

ALSO also also...hope you're having a good day/night/evening/morning. :)