MadisonLIVE | Holiday Trivia w/ Hyung Line

"Oh...is it on..? No one's commenting...oh, there's eight people...and now twenty-four...and now forty-three...hello, everyone!!" Madison smiled widely at the camera. "Wah, you're coming in so fast," she said, glancing at the viewer count which was now at one hundred and fourteen people and rising every second.

She steadied her phone against a jar of peanut butter, stepping back to reveal that she was in a kitchen of some sort.

"You may be wondering why I've gone live today. Well you're in for a treat because...surprise! I'm doing another episode of MadisonLive! Yay!!"

She looked around expectantly, then pouted.

"You guys were supposed to jump out when I said 'surprise'," she whined.

"Sorry, sorry, do it again," a voice said from somewhere, unseen from the camera. A few chuckles were heard as Madison ruffled her hair and started again.

"Take two!" she announced, clapping her hands like a slate. "You're all in for a treat because..." she began tapping the countertop like a drum. "Surprise! It's a special MadisonLive!"

As she said that, a few of her members jumped up from behind the countertop, surrounding her while jumping up and down and cheering.

user: kkkkkk so cuteeeeeee

user: so pretty!!

"Today I'm joined by my oppas and unnie... Please introduce yourselves."

Everyone looked at each other, unsure of who should go first, before Seungcheol stepped up.

"Hi everyone, I'm Seventeen's leader, S. Coups!"

Everyone clapped and whooped for him.

Next to him, Joshua stepped up. "Hiiii! I'm Seventeen's Joshua!"

More clapping and whooping.

"I'm Prince Hosh!!!"

"Hello, guys, I'm Jeonghan."

"I'm Bella!"

"I'm your favorite, Junhui!"

user: PLEASE bella looks soooooo good!