Madison, The '96 Line's Babygirl

When SVT debuted and people found out Madison was a '98 liner like Vernon and Seungkwan, everyone expected a love triangle between those three. Boy, was everyone mistaken. If anything, the two bothered her so much that she actively avoided them (jokingly, of course). They were the three amigos, they did everything together.

Absolutely no one, however, expected to the love square — or rather, pentagon — between Madison and the '96 line.

She loved them. Seriously loved them.

Starting with Woozi, Madison absolutely adored him. Maybe it's because he reminds her so much of her actual brother. Every single thing she did, she ran by him first. Being the leader of the vocal unit and her being the main vocal (alongside DK) of the group, she really valued his opinions. Every time he was in a mood or snapped at her, it put her in a bad mood for the rest of the day, which put the rest of the members in a bad mood.

At first, Woozi didn't realize how much he meant to her. He just thought she was an annoying little kid who wanted attention. He realized very quickly, though. Now he takes care of her and looks after her. He calls her his "big little sister" and she calls him her "little big brother".

Moving on to Jun, he also shared a special bond with Madison; he, Minghao, Gi and Madison were the non-Korean speakers during trainee days. This, of course, made it even harder to speak or try to communicate with each other. However, they began teaching each other their own languages and soon became very close. They always tell people they have a special bond because they learned to love each other when they couldn't even speak the same language. Not to mention, he's the biggest MadHao shipper on the planet.

Wonwoo and Hoshi. Jesus Christ, where do we begin?  Fans could've sworn she was dating one (or both) of them at one point. Even though they never have, everyone wanted them to. Madison loved being around these two and showing them love because of their height. They were the perfect height for her to cuddle with. When they gave her a back hug, they always rested their chin on her head. She was always wearing their hoodies because they were so big and comfortable on her. She always made an excuse to sit in either of their laps. There were hundreds of fan-made videos out there of their intense eye contact during fan meets and performances and their sneaky hand holds underneath tables.

No matter if she dated one in the future or not, she'd always love her '96 line. And they were all totally whipped for her, too.