Famous Fangirls | 1

for a long time reader and great human being, nchui123 :)

i kept this one centered around younger girls/newly debuted girls. if you'd like to see older idols, let me know.

CHAERYEONG (ITZY)

Chaeryeong, like all of her members, were big fans of plenty of other idol groups

Whenever asked about who she was a fan of, what her music taste was at the moment, what she was into these days, the answer was always the same: SVT-LADY.

She did plenty of dance covers, and quite a few videos of her doing vocal training to their songs pre-debut arose as well.

She had never met them before, but was positive the news about her being a fan had been circulating. This was confirmed for her the day a radio interviewer asked Bella about if she knew about Chaeryeong's love for her.

It wasn't until one of those end of the year award shows that they'd finally be in the same room as each other.

While admiring the audience during a commercial break, Bella's eyes were scanning the entire arena until something caught her attention.

Chaeryeong was waving at her, which caught Bella off guard. She then started typing on an imaginary phone, mouthing, "Call me, please!"

Bella nodded, then burst out laughing at how forward the younger girl was. The moment, of course went viral, and fans of both groups are rooting for a close sunbae/hoobae relationship.

-

MINA (GUGUDAN)