Kisses | 2

i really struggled with this one. it started as an unintentional smut chapter but then it got out of hand so i erased the whole thing and started from scratch. so here's the end product. i hope it's alright.

it's kinda long again. kinda. some are longer than others. depends on the situation. i'm talking too much. just read it.

smooch smooch babes

BELLA

"Noona," Chan whined as he grabbed Bella's leg

She held him in her arms tighter, planting a big, wet kiss on his cheek.

"Noona, noona, noona~" he started singing to himself in the softest voice she'd ever heard from him.

She didn't say anything, she only tightened her grip around his shoulders. Despite the size difference, he was sitting in her lap on the floor in the practice room, waiting on the rest of the members to arrive.

"Noona, I love you," he hummed. When she gently bit his cheek, he practically melted. He sunk further into her embrace, giggling like a five year old at the ticklish sensation he felt from her love bites.

Minghao, Madison, Mingyu, and Seungkwan sat on the opposite side of the room, staring in what could only be pure disgust.

"Gross," Minghao said. "They're gross."

"NoOnA, i LoVe YoU," Madison mocked the younger boy, typing on her phone as the other three boys cracked up at her ridiculously exaggerated impersonation.

"Yah, Chan!" Seungkwan shouted. "Why are you only ever cute with Bella? You're a demon to the rest of us."

Bella finally removed her mouth from Chan's face to answer for him. "Because I'm his noona and he loves me."

"I'm his noona, too," Madison countered.

"But I don't love you."

She saw that one coming.

"Leave us alone, we're bonding," Bella told them.  "Go be bitter somewhere else."

"We can't leave, we have practice," Mingyu said. "Believe us, if we could leave, we would've been gone ten minutes ago."

"Then that sucks for you, doesn't it, hyung?" Chan replied sarcastically. "Noona, where were we?"

Bella grinned, pulling him close again to continue leaving playful love bites all over his face. Chan often had moments where he acted like a total and complete child. He was one of the maknaes, after all. He acted this way mostly with Soonyoung. But with Bella, it was a whole new ballgame. There was no girl in this world besides his own mother that he trusted more than his Bella. So whenever she held him in her arms and showed him any type of attention, he was no longer the adult he constantly told his hyungs that he was, he was suddenly pre-debut Lee Chan; a whole ass baby who needed love and affection from her and her only.