Sexual Tension | 2

I'm gonna say this chapter is 15+. I'm not a smut writer, nor am I very good at this sort of thing but stuff like this is bound to happen when you're with 4 super hot girls/13 super hot boys all the time. It's nothing crazy, but read at your own risk. ;-)

-

Bella & Jun

Post-practice stretching was a must: Hoshi insisted on it. Not only did it help relieve any tension in the muscles, but it was also a fantastic way to wind down after an intense practice.

Today it was Dino's turn to lead stretches, so everyone else had to find a partner. Bella and Jun just happened to be standing next to each other, so they partnered up.

A few stretches in, Dino instructed one partner to fold their legs in a butterfly stretch and lay flat on their backs and the other partner to try to hold their legs down flat on the ground.

Bella was fairly flexible, so she wasn't worried about this one hurting at all.

In retrospect, the pain was the last thing she needed to be worried about.

Jun was on his knees with his hands on her thighs, applying gentle pressure to keep them on the ground while the group counted out loud. (a/n: think jackson stretching youngjae in that ONE clip...y'all know the one)

"1, 2, 3..."

Bella immediately stopped counting when she felt something poke her. She looked up at Jun, who wasn't even paying attention to her, but rather laughing at the pained noises coming from Seungkwan and Jeonghan's direction. It wasn't like he was excited or anything, he was just very obviously commando.

"4, 5, 6..."

"Jun-ah!" Bella whisper-shouted. He immediately turned to her. "Move it or lose it, kid."

"Huh?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Get Junhui Jr. off of me, please."

"7, 8, 9, 10. Switch!" Dino called out.

Jun was a blushing mess. "I'm sorry, noona, I didn't even realize."

She rolled her eyes as she sat up, switching positions with Jun. "It's alright. Nothing I can't handle."

He gave her a look. "What did you just say?"

"No, I didn't mean it like—what I meant to say was...listen I—Ah, forget it."

ChaCha & Wonwoo

During a V-Live, ChaCha was feeling a little more touchy than normal.

She couldn't help herself, she was in a good mood.

She was sitting at the edge of the table with Wonwoo right next to her, then Gigi, Jeonghan, Mingyu, Bella, Woozi, and DK. The rest of the members were standing right behind them.