Chapter 9: Bela Vistal

Bắt đầu từ đầu

After saying goodbye to Korste, we returned to my grandma's home where we would be staying until Korste was released from the hospital. It was evident that Kor Vella was no longer a safe place. Currently Master Allie, Koltav, R3, and I were gathered around the dining table, discussing what was the cause for the hotel to catch on fire. We all had our suspicions, but none of us dared to say it aloud until Master Allie confirmed it. "This is definitely the work of the Drall Patriots." 

"Did Garthhar have anything to do with this attack?" I inquired.

"It is possible." Master Allie replied. "But one thing is certain. We're not safe as long as we remain here. We need to choose another city and quickly."

"Bela Vistal is a perfect hideout city. It's peaceful, isolated, and there's tall mountains." I suggested as I pulled out a hologram map and pointed to the city. 

"Well done Storm." Master Allie praised. "We'll go there as soon as Korste recovers." 

•••

A week went by until Korste was finally released from the hospital and thus we made our journey to Bela Vistal. We stayed in a small cabin but nevertheless we each had our own room. Bela Vistal was beautiful, especially the crystal fountain in the middle of the city.

"Hopefully we'll be safe here." Master Allie said as we sat down in the living room.

"What we need is to get Garthhar and stop the Drall Patriots from doing anything else." I suggested.

"The Drall Patriots never had this much power and strength before..." Koltav commented.

"That must mean someone is helping them." Master Allie pointed out.

I scratched my head in confusion. "But who?"

"That is the question, Storm. Who is behind this." Master Allie replied.

The next day at the crack of dawn, Master Allie left to search for any piece of evidence of the Drall Patriots and their whereabouts. Meanwhile Korste was in the living room with R3, while I was in my room. I was deep in my thoughts when Koltav entered my room.

"You alright?" He inquired, sounding rather concerned.

"You were right..." I trailed off.

He raised an eyebrow. "Right about what?"

"My mom and her mother were keeping secrets from me." I elaborated. "My grandfather was no Corellian, but a Jedi...killed by the Sith."

Koltav wore a sympathetic look as he sat beside me. "I'm sorry Storm...you when I said that I didn't mean to cause you any harm when I said those words."

"I know. It's not your fault, Koltav. You had no idea what they were hiding from me." I assured him.

He then placed a hand over mine. "How are you feeling?"

"Alright, I'm angry for them hiding the fact my grandfather was actually a Jedi...I wish I could've known him." I confessed. "I thought my sisters and I were the only Jedi of our family, and now the only other Jedi in my family's dead all thanks to the Sith scum."

"Did she tell you his name?" Koltav questioned.

I shook my head. "No, all she told me was that I looked like him."

"Well, that must be an honor then." Koltav pointed out.

I cracked a smile as I turned towards Koltav. "You're always positive, looking on the good side...meanwhile I dwell on emotions and the past. I know I shouldn't, it's not the Jedi way."

"Storm, you're only human. Everyone has feelings, and you can't control them. I'm sorry to say but I think the no attachments rule is stupid." Koltav confessed. "You can't fall in love, you can't date, not even get married!"

"Yes but-"

"But what? I heard it myself had it not been for your grandmother pursuing her relationship with your grandfather then your mother would've been born, and neither would or your siblings." Koltav explained with such passion.

I was conflicted, he was right though. I wouldn't have been born had it not been for my grandparents who pursued their relationships despite the Jedi Code telling them it was forbidden. I love Koltav...I wanted to pursue my relationship very badly, but at what cost would it come? I can't imagine hurting him. What would happen if he was wounded all because an enemy knew he was my weakness? 

I stood up, making my way towards the door. "Koltav, please let's not discuss this any further."

Koltav slowly made his way towards me, making me nervous. "I don't want to push you to do anything, but just know that I won't give up."

And with that he walked out, leaving me alone in my room. After Master Allie returned, I decided to get some rest...however that seemed to be impossible.

I saw a cave filled with many Drall armed with weapons. They appeared to be having a meeting in one of the passageways as they were gathered around one of the Drall, who might've been the leader. 

"The Jedi are quite clever, but they don't know Corellia like we do." The Drall leader addressed his fellow members.

At that moment a cloaked figure kicked the Drall who just spoke. "Garthhar! You fool! One of the Jedi was born and raised here!"

So looks like Garthhar's the leader of the Drall Patriots. There were whispers amongst the Drall, a few mentioned my name. "Storm Ca'ana."

"Yes. Storm Ca'ana, the famous racer and pilot, has returned home. She is the reason they have an advantage over us." The cloaked figure explained. "We must exterminate the Jedi in order to reach the Catroe brothers."

"But the Jedi will be ready." Garthhar pointed out. "They already know that I'm part of the Drall Patriots."

"It's simple, Garthhar. The Jedi Master will leave to enter the heart of a city to try to find something about the Drall Patriots, and that's where you take your troops to attack her." The cloaked figure explained.

"And what of Storm Ca'ana?" A Drall inquired. "She may be a Jedi Knight, but do not underestimate her power. She's quite powerful."

"Which is why we'll need help from outside the planet." The cloaked figure replied. "We have the support of the Separatists."

 My eyes widened at once. I shot up from my bed, gasping. No wonder the Drall Patriots are powerful. They have support of the Separatists. I must tell Master Allie at once.