Maybe I can actually make a new friend...

While the elevator made its way to the first floor, Logan rocked on his heel back and forth for a few seconds. "Say, I don't wanna sound like a creep, but," He sighs almost nervously. "Would you like to hang out some time? It's pretty boring living in a condo by myself...I don't even have good friends, to be honest. It'd be nice if I can make some for once." Logan looks at Aurora hopefully.

"A condo?!" Aurora gawked in awe.

"Uh, yeah...?" Logan arched his eyebrow. "Why does that surprise you?"

Aurora had never expected that Jungkook had bought a place to live in that was this expensive. Aurora knew big money when she heard certain vocabulary. But in order to hide her true self, she fixed her sentence.

"Ah, yes...forgive me," She laughed hesitantly. "I never thought that a young guy like you would be living on your own...I mean, I am a bit young too, but..."

"How old do you think I am?" Logan questioned curiously.

"Um..." Aurora subconsciously examined his body. He was very tall and well built, but he looked very young too.

"Easy with the eyes, tiger."

Aurora's cheeks reddened. "I'm not looking at you in that way!" Aurora cried. "You're probably a minor!"

"So then, how old do you think I am?"

Aurora held her chin in deep thought. "I would say...seventeen."

"Wow," Logan held his chest. "I am flattered."

When the elevator doors separated, he made his way out. "That's cute, but I'm actually twenty." Logan winks at Aurora, earning a gawkily stare from her.

"Twenty?!" She gasped.

"You wanna come out the elevator before it sends you back upstairs?" Logan grinned.

"Oh, yeah." Aurora followed behind him through the lobby.

"Well, anyways." Logan and Aurora stopped in front of the exit and looked at each other. "I guess this is where we depart, Aurora."

Aurora felt a bit sad that they were already going their separate ways. "Oh," She muttered. "Right."

"What? You already miss me?"

"No, no!" Aurora yelped. "I just...never mind." Aurora scratched the back of her head. "I'll see you later."

"Oh...kay!" Logan snapped his finger at Aurora and clicked his tongue. "I'll catch you later."

Watching him go, Aurora folds her arms and shrugs. "I've never made a male friend before. Weird."

Going her on way out of the building, Aurora looked around at the scenery. Hundreds of people were passing by, going about their ways. From business men to business women, children with parents to teens going to school—this was the first time Aurora has stepped out of a real home—into the real world.

"...this is how it feels to be among wealthy people." Aurora whispers. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, absorbing her atmosphere. Do I really want to become like these good-for-nothings? She asked herself. It was something she had to consider. Looking around, everything started to overwhelm her. For the first time, Aurora didn't know where to go. She always started from the beach, or originally, the foster home. But now she has upgraded. From a peasant, to a homeless, to now a young girl that is camouflaging as a normal person in the presence of rich folks. Aurora still couldn't believe this was her reality now. There had to be some sort of catch to all this.