Lincoln - Just Hold On

YOUR POV

I felt someone shake my shoulders, wakening me up suddenly, "Y/n, wake up," I heard someone speak, I opened my eyes quickly. Lincoln was staring down at me, " You have to get up, Pike is looking for us and we have to leave now," He muttered and I shot up.

"Why, what's going on?" I asked him while scrunching my eyebrows together, he grabbed my hand and pulled me up on my feet. I stumbled forward and landed into his chest, "Lin-," But he cut me off.

"We are in danger since I'm a grounder and you are involved with me then you have a target on your back as well," He started then pushed me away slightly to look at me, he had a serious look on his face, "We have to go, I'm pretty sure Lexa in Polis will protect us. I know where to go," He grabbed my hand, pulling us out of the room.

We went down the hallway in silence while he kept a hold on my hand, "Where will we go," I whispered but I knew he heard me, he gripped my hand tighter when we got to a wall.

"Come on get in," He lifted up a piece of the up towards the ceiling, I hurried through the hole and waited for him to get in as well. He grabbed my hand once again when he got inside, leading me towards the back of Arcadia, "Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," As he cut through the wire, "Don't worry I had Raven short the power," He stated.

Once we were in the woods, I thought we would be safe but kept running until we were out of view of anyone in Arcadia. Once we were out of view, we rested against a tree. I was breathing heavily, "Why would Pike want us dead?" I asked him, finally looking at him.

"Because I'm not one of you guys, I'm not from Arcadia so they want to kill all of us and anyone that is associated with us they're going to be killed on the spot. I had to get you out of there because if you die then I wouldn't know what to do," He explained to me then he sat beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "I'm so sorry for getting you into this Y/n."

"You don't have to be sorry, I'm just glad that you are alright and with me right now," I leaned my head on his shoulder, "If only we had horses to get to Polis," I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Don't worry, if you get tired then I'll carry you the rest of the way," I sighed, if only we could be in Polis right now, "We'll be in Polis soon," Then he rested his head on my own, "Just hold on right now, do it for me, okay?"

"Don't worry, as long as I'm with you I'm always going to hold on," I mumbled and closed my eyes to get some rest. I hope everything would be okay, hopefully soon as well.