Bellamy Blake - Whatever the hell you want

Everyone was gathering around the fire, dancing even. Ecstatic about something, I just didn't know what, "Wells why can't they just follow some ru- what are they doing," My eyes widened when you got closer that Bellamy and Murphy were taking off wrist bands, I shook my head. Rushing Over towards the whole mess that they were causing, "What the hell is wrong with you," I yelled at them. They looked up quickly, staring at me with blank stares. I felt a hand on my shoulder, Wells. I shrugged it away.

"They want to take them off," Murphy spoke with roughness, "How about we take the princess's off," He quickly took a step towards me but Bellamy stopped him.

"Leave her alone," Bellamy stated looking at me, I shook my head.

Wells sighed, "Don't you see what you are doing, you are risking our lives by taking them off," He shouted towards the rest of the group, everyone laughed. Yelling towards him, he waved his hands in the air, "Don't you want our family to follow, if you take those off then they won't come," He screamed out but I had to take place in this as well.

"These are telling them that we are alive, that we are surviving down her," I spoke with grace, everyone stayed silent, "I want to see my family and I'm pretty sure that's what all of you want to, right?" I threw a questioned out, nobody answered.

"What do you think that our families didn't send us down here to get rid of us, since we are the one that are dangerous," Murphy yelled towards the group, they all whispered between themselves, "I know that I don't want to see them."

"What the hell is wrong with you," I screamed at him, storming towards him, pushing him. He didn't seem fazed.

He was taller then me, towered over me even, "You are just mad that your parents turned you in for a petty crime," He whispered at me, that's when I snapped, I punched him square in the face. He stumbled back, "You little bitch," But before he could get to me Wells stood in front of me, "What you think that you can protect her?" Murphy laughed.

"You need to stop this," Wells said looking over at Bellamy, "Don't you see that you can't control any of this," He gestured towards the whole group.

Bellamy pointed at him, "And you think that you can control this," He spoke.

"There has to be rules or all of this is going to go to hell," I yelled at him, he looked at me. A smirk on his face, did he really think that I would go to him?

"We can do whatever the hell we want," Bellamy yelled turning with his hands in the air, "You think that those people," He pointed up towards the sky, "Will be about to pardon us when they get down here," He yelled taking a step towards me, "You should take it off," He went to grab my wrist but I stepped away from him, he laughed at me.

"You think by doing whatever the hell you want is the right thing to do," Wells spoke taking a step towards Bellamy, "If you want them to follow you they have to have rules," He stated.

"We need no rules," Murphy said laughing at him.

"They are our farmers, medics, and all those others that could help us survive down here," Wells stated pointed up at the sky, "If you take those off you will kill them," Everyone yelling by now, they didn't want to hear him speaking for us.

"What makes you think that we should listen to you," Someone yelled at him.

I stomped my foot, "If you take them off we will die but you do whatever you want," I yelled at them. Everyone cheered, I felt dropped of water falling on my forehead. It was raining.

"We should collect this," Wells spoke turning towards Bellamy then looking at me, Bellamy continued to stare at me.

"Whatever the hell you want," As it down poured, I rolled my eyes. Glaring at him, he was looking at me.

I shook my head, turning towards the direction, "Lets get out of here," I muttered walking towards my tent, I felt his eyes on me as I walked away. He has to do better then that to try to get with me, a lot harder.

Hope you like it :)

Please vote, comment. Also comment for a request as well!