Bellamy (I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU) Part 1

I hope you are enjoying my imagines, I know I enjoy writing them. I would totally love for your feedback. Thank so much for all the readers that continue reading my work, it truly means a lot. Anyway, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!

I was a mechanic, working on one of the parts in the medical bay, screwing a bolt into place when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder

I was a mechanic, working on one of the parts in the medical bay, screwing a bolt into place when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly, "Bell?" I knitted my eyebrows together, "What are you doing here?" I questioned, getting up from my position.

"I need to talk to you," He muttered taking my hand in his, pulling me towards an empty supply closet.

"Bellamy what's going on," I demanded when he shut the door, I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for him to answer me. He had his back to me, "I hav-," But he cut me off before I could finish.

"I'm going to the ground," He whispered turning around to finally look at me, I raised my eyebrow, "I have to protect my sister, there sending all of the prisoners down to the ground to see if we can survive on the ground," I looked at him like he was a mad man.

"You think that I'm going to believe that?" I questioned taking a step towards him but he took a step backwards, "Bell come on," I whispered.

He sighed, "I'm telling you this just in case I don't make it, I wanted to tell you how I feel," He muttered, looking down at the ground. I was dumbfounded at this, "I need to tell you," He whispered looking up at me.

"What are you trying to say Bell?"

"I'm trying to say that I'm in love with you, that I'm in love with my best friend," He stated looking at me, I widened my eyes, "You've been with me through everything, through my mother being floated and my sister being locked up in the skybox, you are way to good for me y/n," He voice was saddening me, "I wanted to tell you this because I will be going to the ground to protect my sister and I can't leave without you knowing," He added, he shut his mouth after that, waiting for me to reply.

I didn't know what to say, he was my best friend, I loved him as well but I didn't think he would want me in the same way that I wanted him, "I'm going with you," I blinked staring at him. He widened his eyes but shook his head.

"You have to stay her because they need you y/n," He stated taking a step towards me, placing his hands on my shoulders, "I may need you but the rest of our people need you as well so stay here," He muttered pulling me into a hug, my eyes began to water.

"But I need you to stay or I won't want to live without you," I whispered against his tanned skin, I breathed in his sent, "Please let me come with you," I muttered pulling away looking at him fully.

"No," He looked at me like I was a child, "Please don't do this y/n, I am sure of it that we will see each other again," He stated kissing my forehead.

I shook my head, "Yeah and what if we don't, I will be losing my best friend and the love of my life."

He began to tear up as well, "Don't make this any harder on me, I'm going to being posing as a guard and doing something that is going to have people after me," He tried to explain.

"What are you planning on doing?" I questioned knitting my eyebrows together.

He didn't want to say, "I'm going to shoot the consular Ja-," But I cut him off by placing my hand over his mouth.

"You are going to do what, are you out of your mind," I raised my voice, staring at him with wide eyes, "Who is putting you up to this?"

"I can't tell you," He whispered when I pulled my hand away, "I would if I could but if I tell you, they will kill me," He stated looking away from me, "That wouldn't be good for any of the people that I care about."

"Okay but if you are going then you need to promise me something," I stated.

He nodded, "What is it?"

"That if you leave me today that you will find me when I come to the ground," I muttered placing my hand on the sides on his face, pulling him closer. Connecting our lips together, "I love you Bell, please remember that."

"I will always find you," He whispered against my lips then kissed me again, "I love you so much Y/n."

"You better go before you miss your chance," I stated taking a step back so it wouldn't be as hard on me the it already was, "Go," I demanded, he nodded turning around and opening the door but he stopped to look at me.

"Don't forget me," He mumbled, he knew I wouldn't.

I gave him a weak smile, "I will never forget you Bell," Then he was out of the room before I could say anything else, "May we meet again Bellamy Blake," I spoke to myself, letting the tears slip from my eyes.