Lincoln - You are one crew

She was completely different, Lincoln noticed it and stayed away from her. She wasn't the same since winning the conclave, it's been 47 days since Prymefire. Our people decided to lock the door to the hydroplane room, apart from Octavia, myself and Lincoln. She was working with Jaha to get the door open. Lincoln and I were by the door, waiting till she came back. When she did, she kept chanting, ," She kept saying as the grounder ran towards her, she knocked them down one by one.

When we got the door open, she gathered the people that were held responsible for the whole problem. Putting them in the center of the entryway of the bunker, telling people that they either fight or die. Whomever won that fight would survive or they would have to fight again, I wasn't happy with the whole arrangement. Neither was Lincoln or Kane, it had to be stopped but it kept going until six years passed.

-Six Years Passed-

"She can't be doing this to us," I spoke through gritted teeth, I was sitting on a bed waiting for me to be dragged to the arena. I was getting sick of her thinking that if people broke the law that they should die, it saddened me to the point where I didn't want to live anymore. I stole meds to kill myself but they caught me before I could do anything.

Kane was sitting next to Abby, "I know it has to stop but there is nothing we can do, she won't be reasoned with," He stated, looking at me then to Abby that was sitting next to him.

All of a sudden, the door flew open, revealing Lincoln, "Lincoln," I whispered, trying to get up but he shook his head. I stayed still as the others behind him pushed him in, I quickly got up and went to him.

"We will come get you soon so you will fight," One of them said before shutting the door and locking it.

I stared at the door, "Don't think about it Y/n," Lincoln spoke, I looked down at him. He stared up at me, I wondered what got him in here in the first place.

"What did you do?" I questioned him but he didn't answer me, "Tell me," I ordered him to tell me.

He sighed, "I stole medication," He looked away, I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Lincoln why would you do that?"

He groaned when he sat up, "I'm not letting you d-," But the door open before he could finish, a group of them came in but we got to our feet anyway.

"Go," One ordered us and we started walking to the door, except Abby. When we made it to the door, they opened it revealing the arena that were supposed to be fighting in. All three of us got to the middle, standing there waiting for them to tell to go.

"You will fight to the death, whoever wins will either be saved or will have to fight the next day," The Flame keeper spoke with power, "Let us prey for the ones that we have lost," Then we all bowed our heads to pay our respects. As soon as we were done, Octavia nodded her head making one of the fighters grab a weapon but I didn't move. Neither did Kane or Lincoln, the crowd roared at us. Disappointed that we weren't moving in the slightest.

Octavia got up from her seat, "You are wonkrew or you are the enemy of wonkrew," She yelled at us but we didn't move, she then jumped into the ring with us. Moving towards Lincoln, I grabbed his hand and he squeezed my hand. She looked down at our laced fingers, "You are wonkrew or you are the enemy wonkrew," She said again getting closer to us.

"No," Kane yelled at her and that only got her angry.

But before she could get anything out, the ceiling starting crumbling. Lincoln pulled me towards him, blocking the rubble that was falling. I looked up and Bellamy was being brought down by a cable. Octavia looked at him then ran towards him and hugged him, "I've missed you big brother."
"Maybe he could help her," I whispered to Lincoln, he nodded his head.

"We will get you all out of here," Bellamy yelled turning to look at everyone, until they landed on us. Squinting his eyes at us before looking at Octavia, "Let's get you guys out of here."