Jasper - You Promised Part 3

Thank you so much for 9 thousand views, this is how I feel

Thank you so much for 9 thousand views, this is how I feel. I was literally dancing when I went to put in a new chapter! Thank you again, it means so much to me that you all enjoy my work :) 

When I finally woke up, I felt the softness of a bed. I couldn't move, it hurt too much when I tried to move my leg. I began to panic but I felt a soft touch against my back, I winced. I didn't know who it was, "Who are you," I whimpered, I couldn't lift up my head.

"Shhh it's okay Y/n, it's me," It was Jasper's voice, I didn't want to see him. I was so angry with him for letting me go off with that insane doctor, "How are you feeling?" He wouldn't come into view but Monty came to look at me.

I didn't answer him, he didn't deserve a word from me, "Y/n," Monty started, "Can you feel this?" He questioned, I couldn't feel anything. I didn't want to say anything to either of them because of the whole fact that they would let me go, they promised that they would protect me, "Just blink if you can feel it," I kept my eyes on him, watching him poke at the area they went in on. I blinked back tears at the awful memory, "You can't feel that can you, you must be numbed so it wouldn't hurt as much."

I rolled my eyes, "I felt everything Monty and it's all Jasper's fault, he should have shot him. Protected me like he said he would," I started feeling the tears run down my face, "I was all alone," I cried, I could move my fingers. The feeling in my legs was starting to come back, "They drilled into my bone and I could hear everything until I passed out from the pain," I whimpered, looking at Monty to see that he wasn't looking at me, "I just want to go home."

That's when Jasper came around, sitting on the bed across from mine, "I'm so sorry," He whispered, dragging his hand across his face, "I should have shot him, I should have protected you but I froze and I didn't know what to do," He was crying just as much as I was, "I should have been the one on that table," He looked at me, he eyes were red. Puffy from crying.

"I don't know if I can forgive you," I mumbled under my breath, I couldn't see him like this. It was hard, imagining the one that you are in this kind of state, "Please just get up here because I know it's going to hurt when I get feeling back in my legs," I ordered, he nodded his head getting up and carefully wrapping his arms around me when he got into the bed.

"Am I hurting you?" He questioned.

I sighed, "No you are fine, I just want to go to sleep," I muttered, I didn't know what to do with this boy.