Miles Shaw - You don't deserve that

I was tied to the chair, clamped down and not being able to move. My neck was strapped to the back of the chair, the struggle to breathe was beginning to might me feel light headed. They were standing in front of me, guns in their hands. I didn't understand what was going through their head. They were prisoned for crimes they committed over 100 years ago, they wanted the valley and they thought I could get to my people. I swallowed hard and whimpered in pain, they looked at me and one of them chuckled at me, "Why can't we just kill her?" One of them asked then looked to the women standing opposite of him. 

"We can't kill her," She spoke in a flat voice, "Especially since she's so close to the leader of her people," She looked at me then looked away, a man was sitting beside me. He was their pilot, I didn't understand why he had metal piece around his neck. It would shock him if he did something wrong, I think he's name was Shaw but I wasn't completely sure. I couldn't move my head to look at him so I glanced at him for a moment before looking back at the woman, "We could at least torture her for a little bit though," She muttered before turning to leave the little hut we were in. 

"No, why are you willing to hurt her if she isn't going to give us anything from her people?" The voice came from beside me then he fell to the floor, they were shocking him for asking a simple question. These people were ruthless and I didn't understand why, I wanted to see my people. I just wanted to go home, tears began welling up in my eyes and falling down my cheeks. 

"Please he's not doing anything wrong," I begged them to stop the electrocution, they listened to me and he stopped shaking, I sighed out in relief and closed my eyes. The tears poured down my face and I sucked in a breath before reopening my eyes.

He whimpered out in pain, "Please, she doesn't deserve this," He begged them. I looked at the people standing in front of us, they were looking at each other but they didn't say a word before leaving the hut. I let out a sigh in relief and looked down at the floor, he was spread out on the floor and breathing heavily, "Are you okay?"

I didn't answer him right away, "I think so, my neck hurts like a bitch," I whimpered out in pain when a began to talk, I had to breath in short breaths. 

He slowly got up from the floor and looked at me, standing in front of me before looking at my neck, "I'm going to get you out of here even if it means them hurting me in return," He spoke softly and I looked into his eyes, he quickly walked behind me and untied the neck brace, it landed abruptly on the ground and I winced.  He turn came around and untied one of my hand, I quickly brought it up to my neck, feeling the rashes that were beginning to form. I whimpered softly, "Shh, you can't make a sound or they will come in here and kill both of us," He muttered. 

I stayed quiet while he quickly untied the binds around my hand and legs, he helped me up from the chair by wrapping his arms around my waist, "How do we get this thing off of you?" I questioned.

"They control it but if we get far enough away the range will and they won't be able to shock me," He muttered before walking towards the back door, it was dark. They wouldn't be able to see us they were looking for us, we would just have to stay quiet. Keep from making a sound so they wouldn't shock him, we both needed to get far enough, "Are you able to walk?" 

I nodded my head but he still kept his arm around me as he opened the door for us, it creaked and we stayed completely still. When no one came into the hut we rushed towards the trees, he didn't let me go and I gripped onto his shirt so I wouldn't fall. We were going to make it, we were going to get away from these people. We continued to run in the direction, it felt like we were running forever until we came upon a cave, "We can hide in here." 

We rushed towards the opening and I fell to the ground, I was breathing heavily. Breathing in as much air as possible, "Y/n?" I looked up to see Clarke staring at me, her eyes narrowed when she looked up at Shaw, "What are you doing here?" She pointed a gun towards him, but I shook my head and quickly got up from the ground. Standing in front of him, "Y/n, move out of the way."

I shook my head, "No, he saved me," I begged and she dropped the gun to her side. 

"Why?"

I looked at him, "She didn't deserve that, getting tortured I mean. And I had to save her even if it meant risking my own life," I felt a feeling that I never felt before and I smiled at him, nodding my head.