Lexa - Continue PART 1

Sorry for not posting right away, I've been having writers block but I have a wonderful friend that is helping me out. So I hope you all are having a wonderful day, and a wonderful weekend! This is seriously what I feel like right now lol

I quickly walked into the main hall, looking around at everyone that was waiting for Commander Lexa to give her orders. Ontori has commanded that Skycrew is banded from the bunker, leaving all of my people out to die. She wasn't the commander, she didn't have any say in the matter but others from other clans quickly took to her side. It was only three days till primfiya, I just didn't understand why we couldn't come to an understanding, "If this is how our commander is going to act just because of a clan that doesn't want to be part of the crews than why can't they just stay out," Someone yelled, I looked towards them as I continued to walk towards where Bellamy and Clark stood.

I kept my mouth shut, not wanting to say the wrong thing that would get our people in trouble, "You are under my command and if you disrespect me or skycrew you will be casted out as well," Lexa stated looking at me, I nodded my head at her. The man quickly shut his mouth, none of us wanted to be casted out. We all wanted to live through primfiya, "If Ontori thinks she can overthrow me, let her," She began to speak, "She won't succeed, we are at war with Azgeta and the crews that want to participate in her foolish games," She continued to speak but soon stopped when I put my hand to my mouth, "What is it Y/n from skycrew?" She questioned knitting her eyebrow together.

I shook my head, not wanting to draw any attention to me, "I have nothing to say Commander," I quickly spoke before backing behind Bellamy.

"No I want to hear your opinion," She stated, Bellamy quickly pulled me from behind him, "Speak."

I looked down at my feet, "What if you do single combat with her, that means only one will die not us all and if one wins then they take the bunker," I looked up at her, she just stared at me. Contemplating if it was a good idea or not, "But we have to do it soon or we will all die fighting for a title that isn't important," I started to say but someone interrupted me.

"You don't know what you are talking about skygirl," A man with shoulder length hair spoke, trying to take a step towards me but Bellamy was at my add before he could get to me, "Get out of my way."

"Stop this," Lexa yelled, it got everyone's attentions, "If anyone lays a hand on Y/n from skycrew you will have to deal with me," She started to speak, "Continued," She looked at me, nodding her head for me to continue.

"If this happens then everyone from each crew can pick a select few to be in the bunker," I stated. She knew that this would be the only option, she didn't want war. She wanted us all to live but there was only room for 1200 people in the bunker.

"Then it's set, I will send someone to give her the message and if she declines then we go to war."