Roan - Till The Day We Die

Roan and I were walking through the woods, on the island before primfiya. Abby was working on making night blood, we were just waiting for them to make more of it so we would survive. I had my arm looped through his and my head rested on his shoulder, I liked this, walking with him without the others. I wanted more time with him, I just hoped he felt the same. He brought the radio up to his mouth, "We are on our way up to the house," He said as we stopped to wait for a response.

"Drones going done now," Murphy's voice said through the walkie, we waited for a few seconds before moving across the field. I lifted my head and looked up at him, he kept his eyes forward but looked down when he noticed I was staring at him.

"What?" He asked while having a smirk on his face, I smiled up at him and he shook his head, chuckling.

"I'm glad that I've met you," I muttered as we got up to the house, he opened the door for me and let me go in the house first. He walked in behind me and shut the door, food filled my nose and my stomach rumbled in hunger. He chuckled and I looked up at him, he rubbed my back and guided me towards the kitchen.

Murphy was standing over the stove, stirring something up in a pan, "I know, I know. Why do all the good ones have to be taken," He muttered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Funny Murphy," He shrugged his shoulders and looked over towards us, I looked up at Roan and smiled up at him, "Besides, I got a pretty great one right here," He shook his head then leaned down and pecked my lips.

"How long before dinner?" Roan asked while pulling me in the opposite direction.

"Not very long," I heard him yell at us then laugh.

"Where are you taking me?" I questioned him but he didn't answer me as he lead me up a flight of stairs then into a bed room, he pulled me inside and shut the door behind him, "Oh this is what you wanted," I giggled as he pulled me close to him, I wrapped my arm over his shoulders and he pressed his lips to mine.

He guided me towards the bed, laying me down on it. It was soft against my back and he pulled away from my lips, I leaned up and pecked his. He chuckled, "Antsy?" I only pecked his in response, he hummed against my lips. Quickly he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waist, if we were going to die then I was going to be with the man that I loved.

We never have said those words to each other but I knew I felt that way towards him, he began walking towards a room that had a sink and a shower. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gently grazed my cheek against his, I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed in deeply. He then set me down on the sinks counter, I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes, "What are you being all touchy for?"

"Because I love you Y/n," He muttered before reaching up and grazing my cheek with his hand, rubbing his thumb against my skin. I smiled up at him and brought him in for a hug, he tightened his hold on me and wouldn't let me go. He pulled away slightly and kissed my cheek.

I felt the heat rise up in my cheeks, "I love you too Roan," I whispered back, he pulled away and smirked.

"Say it again."

I breathed in deeply, "I love you," I muttered softly and he captured my lips quickly before pulling away, he started to untie the front of my shirt. I breathed in deeply and I felt the butterflies start to form in my stomach, once he was done he slowly opened it. He eyes stayed with mine the whole time.

"Get undressed," He ordered, I smiled up at him and quickly did as I was top. I hopped down from the sink and slide my pants down, he was getting undressed as well. Once he was done, he turned towards the shower and turned it on. He turned back towards me and reached out, I grabbed his hand quickly grabbed it.

He yanked me towards him and he backed up into the shower, the water hit both of our bodies and I let out a sigh in relief. He pecked my lips then tailed his lips down my cheek and neck, his beard tickled my neck and I giggled but he continued. Trailing back up and kissing my lips.

------

We were laying in bed, cuddling up next to each other. I was tracing my fingers against his chest while he gently rubbed his fingers up and down my back, "You are so beautiful," He whispered then kissed my head, I closed my eyes and looked up at him when I felt him pull away.

"Is it possible for you to make me the happiest girl on this planet or maybe in the whole universe," I muttered and he smiled down at me.

"Y/n, if anything happened to you then I wouldn't know what to do with myself," He said, I brought my hand up and rubbed my thumb against his skin.

"Shhh, let's not talk about that. We are here and I can't think about the future if you can't be in it," I whispered while sadly smiling at him, "Roan, I'm going to tell you everyday that I love you."

"And Y/n, I'm going to show you how much I love you until the day I die," Then gently grazed my lips with his, "Everyday until the day I die," He mumbled against my lips, I smiled and kissed his lips. Till the day we die, I would hold those words till the day I die, Roan from Azgeda.

"Till the day we day," I softly spoke.