Finn - I'll see her soon Part 2

Finally, I have a part 2 to this one lol I'm sorry that it has been taking so long to upload lately. 

HIS POV

I walked towards Clark slowly, she had a horrified look on her face. I look a step forward and she took a step back like she was scared of me, I was so in a daze that I didn't realize that Y/n was beside her looking at me with the same look. I turned my attention to her, she was further back than Clark. She looked traumatized, "Y/n," I whispered under my breath then turned my attention back towards Clark, she was walking away. I understood, she wanted to get away from me.

I looked down at the ground, I completely messed up and I knew it, "Come on let's go back to camp," I heard Y/n's voice beside me but I didn't dare look up, I felt her hand on my shoulder. She was trying to calm down but I couldn't think of a reason to be calm, I looked up at her while walked slowly, "Shh don't worry, we'll get through this," I gave her a small smile. Y/n was there when no one wasn't but then I met Raven, I fell in love with her and decided on getting in trouble for her. Getting locked in the Sky box and getting sent down to earth, falling hard for Clark and leaving Y/n behind on the Ark. It was all my fault, I did this to myself.

When we got back to camp, everyone was looking at me, like I was a murderer. They were probably right, Y/n's arm was around my shoulder. People were giving her dirty looks, she didn't seem to mind. I just wanted to get out of sight, the way Clark looked at me, I knew it was over but I wasn't sure if I was in complete love with her. I kept my eyes on Y/n, she cut her hair and half of it was tied in a bun. She was all in doubt beautiful but I knew she didn't feel anything for me, at least I thought she didn't, "Why are you helping me," As we got into the wrecked Ark that was now on the ground, "You have every reason to hate me but yo-,' But she cut me off.

"I'm not giving up on someone that I care about, you get ditch me easily," I give her a half-hearted laugh, she smiled up at me. I was glad that she shorter than me, I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer. It has been so long since I've seen her, we walked into a room that had a bed pressed up against the wall, "Get some rest, you had a long day," She muttered as she set me onto the bed and straightened up. She was about to turn around but I reached out, she stopped instantly. I didn't know what to say but I wanted her to stay.

I sighed, "Will you lay with me till I go to sleep?" I asked her, she nodded. Getting into the bed beside me, "I am so sorry for everything that I've done to you Y/n," I whispered wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer so she was resting on my chest, "I know now that it's been you this whole time, I want to be with you," I muttered softly but when I looked down at her, she had her eyes closed. She was sound asleep, she had a long day as well and I was going to let her sleep. She needed it, "I think I'm in love with my best friend."