Monty - I'm truly jealous

I've been watching the new season and i'm truly in love with it, Octavia is such a badass. Who is with me on that one? But in all reality I would love for you to send me request?! :)

We were up in the sky, looking down towards the ground. Staring at the green patch of heaven that was on the ground, "I wish we could go down," I whispered looking at Monty then back towards the ground. He didn't say anything, "I know it only has been a year but I miss it, I miss being down on the ground," I mumbled looking at him again, he moved closer to me. Wrapped his arm shoulder my shoulder.

"We will we on the ground before we know it," He whispered kissing my cheek, "Come on let's go get everyone's food ready," He stated unraveling his arm, walking towards the direction of the elegy farm. I just stayed back, looking towards the ground. Hoping and praying that we should soon return to the ground.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Harper you scared the shit out of me," I breathed in, placing my hand on my chest.

"I'm sorry," She smiled at me, "I hope you are doing okay," She muttered looking out the window, she sighed, "I know it didn't work out with me and Monty but I can tell that he is happy with you, truly happy," She whispered looking back at me.

I gave her a small smile, "You really think that he is happy with me?" I questioned her.

She nodded, "I'm truly jealous," She laughed which made me laugh in return. I turned towards where Monty went, "Go," She stated pushing me towards his way. I ran towards the elegy farm, where I knew he would be. He was to concentrated to notice me running towards him.

"Monty," I muttered making him look up at me, he smiled. I walked towards him, grabbing his face, kissing him passionately, "I love you," I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you too," He whispered pulling me into a hug.