Roan - Let's Talk Part 2

YOUR POV

Jaha took me to an area were no one could hear us, we went to an abandoned alley. I crossed my arms waiting for him to speak on what this was about, why would it concern me as well? He ran his hand down his face, "Y/n we are planning on doing something and you cannot tell anyone," He stated and I narrowed my eyes at him, "We are going to take the bunker for ourselves," He added and I widened my eyes at him.

"What about the rest of the clans?" I questioned leaning my back against a wall, "We can't just leave them out here to die," I muttered and I looked around to see if anyone was walking by, just in case someone could hear us. They would kill both of us if they hurt what we were talking about, "I couldn't do that, I have to tell someone," I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"No, I have a proposition for you," He said quietly as someone walked by the alley, "If you help me with getting everything ready because you are a mechanic, if you do then Roan can come in with us when they are fighting in the conclave," He stated and I turned around quickly.

"He wouldn't do such a thing, he wouldn't leave his people," I quickly spoke knowing he wouldn't do such a thing, I looked down at the ground when he let go of me, "What would I even tell him?"

"You don't have to tell him anything, we just have to drug him or knock him out long enough so we can get him into the bunker without anyone knowing," He stated while he waved his hands towards the direction of the bunker, "Just don't tell anyone else, I'm only telling you because we need you down there," He added and I nodded.

"Should I see him before the conclave?" I asked him and he just shrugged, saying that it was up to me, "I'll do it," I looked back up at him, he smiled at me and nodded.

"Then I'll see you then," I nodded my head at him and walked towards the crowded streets of Polis, I need to see him. I continued walking towards the direction of the tower, I couldn't be without him so I was doing this for his own good. I just hope he would understand why I was doing this, I would be doing this for us.

HIS POV

"I saw her talking to a man named Thelonious Jaha your majesty," Echo's voice told me as she stood just inches from the doorway, I nodded. Why would she be talking to him? I questioned myself, did she not love me like she said she did? I had to be wrong, "When she tried walking away he grabbed her wrist which stopped her and they continued to talk for about ten minutes after that," She continued to talk and I held up my head which made her stop.

"I've heard enough, I don't need to hear anymore," I started and she nodded.

She sighed, "I knew she wouldn't be good for you, what if she planning something," She muttered and I shrugged my shoulders not knowing the answer.

All of a sudden, a knock came from the door and I looked passed Echo to see Y/n's head peeking through the door, "Can I talk to you?" She questioned, I waved my hand for her to come in, "In private?"

I nodded, "Echo," But before I could even finish the sentence she was out the door, she was glaring at Y/n by now, "What is it Y/n?" I asked her and she took a step forward but I walked the rest of the way.

I placed my hands in hers, "No matter what happens you know I love you right?" She asked and I nodded my head, "Because I'm going to tell you something that you can't tell anyone," She muttered. She let go of one of my hands and placed it on my cheek, rubbing her thumb against my scar.

"What is it?" I scrunched my eyebrows together and she sighed but she wouldn't speak, "Tell me," I ordered roughly and she shank back letting go of me and indemnity regretted talking to her like that, "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"It's okay, I think you are going to be mad at me when you find out about this anyway," She muttered and I narrowed my eyes at her, "My people are planning on taking the bunker for themselves," She mumbled under her breath, "I didn't know until Jaha told me," That's why she was talking to him.

I nodded not knowing what to say but I knew it was wrong, "Why are you telling me this?" I questioned her and she dropped her head to the floor.

"I'm a mechanic for my people and they want me to go with them," She whispered but I could hear every word that she said, "I told him no that I wouldn't let you down," She added and I nodded at her, "But then he made me a proposition, he told me if I went with then I could take you down with me," She finished.

"Why would you people do this," I screamed out turning towards the window, walking towards the opening quickly and she followed me, "I don't understand, this is why we are having the conclave," I calmed myself down when I got to the window, looking over the whole city. She stood neck to me, "Why? Why would you want me to go with you?"

"Because I love you and I can't live without you," She mumbled and I knew she was staring at me, "If you die then I will die as well," She whispered looking back towards the view in front of us.

"I was going to tell you that I've was not going to find in the conclave," I muttered and I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, she stiffened, "I had Echo go find you but you were talking to one of your leaders, I didn't know what to think," I muttered.

She sighed, "If I would have known sooner then I wouldn't have taken the deal," She stated.

"I know but now I have to fight in the conclave to make sure I win, I will decide that every clan will get a spot in the bunker," I started and she wrapped her arm around my waist, "I'm going to fight for you Y/n but that isn't the reason why I'm picking to have all of the clans in the bunker, loved ones are going to die today and I don't want anyone from any crew die. I won't let that happen," I made up my made and it wasn't going to change.

"This is why I love you," She mumbled and I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer.

I sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I love you as well Y/n but if I win then skycrew will not be welcomed into the bunker, you are not included," She pushed me away, I knew she would react like this.