Bellamy - PART 1

Bellamy, this is how I feel when I see him on the TV lol I get way to excited.

"Bellamy," I yelled at him but he continued to walk away from me, "Don't walk away from me," I stated taking a step towards him but he continued the other way, "Fine I'm leaving," I screamed at him before turning towards any direction that I could get away from him. Running towards the exit, trying to find Clark before she could leave without me but a hand stopped me before I could get out the door.

"What do you mean you are leaving," It was Bellamy's voice speaking, I turned to look at him. Not saying anything, "Are you going with Clark?" I didn't answer him, it made him scrunch his eyebrows together, "Why?"

"It's none of you business, you don't want me around here anyway so I might as help her," I stated trying to get away but his hold tightened, "Let go of me Bellamy or I'll scream," I demanded, this time he listened. Letting go insistently, taking a step away from me.

He had a hurt look on his face, like he was begging me not to go but I had to go. I promised Clark that I would, he just didn't understand that. He need to though, he sided with him, Pike. What he did was wrong and he didn't understand why I was being so distant. He killed hundreds of grounders, I couldn't forgive him, "Please don't go," I was looking directly at him, he was begging me. I didn't like him being like this but he needed to be taught a lesson.

"No I have to go," I stated, turning around about to walk around but he grabbed my hand, "Bellamy please," I turned my head back towards him, he was about to cry. I didn't want to see him like this, "I can't stand seeing you like this," I held back tears of my own.

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much," He whispered.

I sighed, "I know, I love you as well but I can't be here if you are making a fool out of yourself," I confessed turning back around and walking away. I looked for Clark, walking towards the gate. She was standing, waiting for me.

When I got to her, she looked at me, "Are you ready?"

"More than ready," I stated, getting on a horse. I turned around, Bellamy was staring at me. I knitted my eyebrows when Pike took to his side, I quickly turned around, "Let's get going Star," I whispered, holding back my tears, gently kicking at her side to get her going. Heading towards Polis.