Finn - I'm Here To Protect You

We were on the ground now, I was terrified because I didn't know if I could make it down here or not. I usually stayed in the ship but one person made me come out, Finn. He was always there for me when I needed him, I was the first one to go into the sky box and when I heard what he did for Raven it made me feel slightly jealous because he used to be there for me like that, "Y/n," I heard his voice, I was in the corner of the ship because I didn't want to be found today for some reason.

"I'm here," I spoke weakly then I heard his footsteps come my way, I hugged myself tighter when he sat beside me, "Why would they want to send us down to the ground when they think its not survivable?" I questioned but I knew he wouldn't know the answer.

"You don't like it down here?" He asked and I nodded my head, "I know you are used of being up on the Ark but we are down here now so we have to make the most of it and we have to survive," He stated.

"I know but what about the grounders, what if they get to us before our people get down here," I muttered and I heard him sigh, he wrapped around his arm around my shoulder then I laid my head on his shoulder, "I'm scared Finn," I whispered softly.

I felt him breath in, "You have nothing to be scared of because I'm here for you," Then I felt him press his lips to my forehead, when he pulled away I look up at him, "I know I haven't been there for you since Raven but I got in trouble so I could see you in the Sky box," He confessed and I was completely shocked at his confession, "So I'm glad that I'm down here with you so I can protect you," He added.

All of a sudden, he pressed his lips on my lips and my eyes widened. I've always wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, he brought his hand up to my cheek but I pulled away from him, "What about Raven?"

"It ended once I got in that Sky box," He stated.

"Does she know that?"

"I'm pretty sure she does but I'm not sure because I haven't talked to her in over a year," He muttered and I nodded.

"I'm not kissing you unless I know for sure," I told him and he nodded his head, completely understanding my reasoning.

"I'm here to protect you Y/n, nothing is going to chance that," He told me, I laid my head on his shoulder again, "It's been you this whole time Y/n," He whispered placing another kiss to my forehead, I just closed my eyes.