Bellamy - He's Gone Part 7

YOUR POV

I watched as we flew away from earth, staring at the destruction of the man that came down in this space ship. I didn't remember his name and I didn't care you remember it either, all I knew is he was the father of that woman who's name I couldn't remember either. I had to sit against the wall due to my leg, Abby patched me up and I was glad that she did. A tear slipped from my eye as we flew away from the one place I called home, I felt my heart tear into piecing because this place is where I fell in love with Bellamy.

I rested my head against the wall, turning my head to stare at the blank wall in front of me. I wondered what he was doing, he could have been with Clark or Echo. I wasn't sure, I didn't want to find out either. Blinking rapidly when I felt a hand on my shoulder, "How are you feeling?" Harper's voice echoed through my ear and I snapped my head up towards her.

"My leg hurts but I think I can manage," I muttered placing my hand on my thigh and wincing at the sudden pain, she sat across from me, "You don't have to sit with me you know," I started to say but she wouldn't move, "How is everyone?" I asked her.

"There settling in but I'm not sure all of them are comprehending what is going on," She stated, I nodded at her. I heard her sigh, "They're talking about putting all of us in a sleep where we don't age, " I raised my eyebrows at her, "Monty told us that the earth won't be viable for 25 years," I looked down at the ground, would I even want that?

"When is this going to happen?" I questioned her.

She sighed, "There already putting them in the pods," She answered my question, I tried getting up but it was hard because my leg was still sore, "Here let me help you," She started getting up and walking towards me, she tried to help me up but I batted her away.

"Don't worry Harper, I'll help her," I heard Bellamy's voice and I looked at him, I was shocked that he would want to help me, "Go be with Monty," He muttered and I watched her figure walk away, "How are you feeling?" He asked me, I looked away from him, "I know its hard to believe that i-," But I cut him off.

"Bellamy please just stop," I stated and he nodded his head at me, "I'm fine, I'm just sore," I whispered as he sat beside me, "Why aren't you with Echo?"

He rested his head on my shoulder, "I told her," He mumbled under his breath but I could still hear him, "I told her that it would always be you and it's never going to change," He started to say and I sucked in a breath, "Isn't it sad that we are leaving the place we met and fell in love," He finished.

"I don't want to talk about that," I muttered looking at the burning earth, "I can't think of what could of happened if that man didn't push that button, he wanted to kill us all," I whispered and tears threatened to fall, "I don't know what I would have done if you were gone because if that happened then I wouldn't be able to live," I added.

"Let's not talk about that," He stated then he sighed and lifted his head off my shoulder, I looked at him and smiled softly, "Would you want to do cryosleep or would you want to stay awake with me?" He questioned.

I shook my head, "If I could live a thousand years with you I would, I would never get sick of you but I think it would be the right thing to do if we went to sleep with the others," I muttered and he nodded then got up from the ground, offering me his hand and I gladly took it.

HIS POV

I help her into one of the pods, holding onto her hand while she got in. I felt eyes staring at me, Echo. She was shooting daggers at both of us, I knew she would have been upset and hopefully, she would get over it, find someone else as well. I turned back my head at Y/n and she was staring at Echo as well, I was pretty sure they hated each other, "Don't worry about her," I whispered and she looked back at me.

She looked down at the glowing pod below her, she then laid down but turned sideways, "I love you," She mumbled then I looked back towards Echo and she was already in the pod, I looked back at Y/n again and I smiled at her rubbing my thumb against her cheek. She leaned into my hand and smiled gently.

"I love you as well Y/n, don't ever forget that. I know its been tough over the years but I'm always going to come back to you," I stated and kissed her lips softly, I missed how they felt against mine, "I missed this," I mumbled against her lips, "I love you so much," Then placed another kiss on her lips.

"May we meet again Bell," She whispered before laying back down, I played my hand on her hair and rubbed my thumb gently.

"May we meet again Y/n," I whispered back and I blinked at her before pressing the button to put her to sleep. The pod moved into its position and she kept her eyes on me with a gentle smile that I loved but then she closed her eyes, I placed my hand on the pod, "I can't wait to see you when we wake up," I whispered.

"Please don't hurt her against big brother," I heard a voice from behind me, I turned towards the sound. Octavia was looking at me, "She's been through a lot and I love her like she's a sister to me so I just hope you won't hurt her against," She stated and I nodded at her.

"I won't, I hated myself for ever hurting her," I muttered while I kept my hand on the pod, "It was one of my biggest regrets hurting her," I added.