{45} niall's plan

Ariana's POV

"The story of my life, I take her home..." My alarm played in my ears. I smiled at Niall's voice then pulled my ear phones out.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to take my shower. I did my same routine as yesterday and put on my new outfit that I laid out last night.

My top was a Vero Moda Laced Peplum Sleeveless Blouse. I wore dark washed jeans for bottoms and paired it with my chestnut boots. I straightened my hair this morning, instead of curling it.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=130838333 )

I walked into the kitchen and ate some cereal before I left. I didn't leave a note today, because they all know I have work today.

I picked up my fringe cross body bag and put my iPhone, Niall's car keys, and wallet inside. I used my keys to lock the door on my way out and then also put them in my bag.

I got in the car and started it. I stopped for gas real quick because it was almost on empty.

I soon pulled into Starbound Studios, ready for a long day of work.

{Nine long hours later}

I picked up my purse and got my paycheck for last week from my mailbox. I smiled at the $200 that was written on the check.

I got in Niall's car and I was grinning ear to ear thinking about what Niall has planned.

I played the radio and 5 Seconds of Summer came on. I smiled because I love their voices.

When I got home I locked the car and practically ran upstairs. I opened the door to see Niall sitting on the couch.

I snuck up behind him and kissed his cheek. He jumped but then smiled. He said, "I have to get ready. I can't wait." He got up from the couch and stood in front of me. He placed his hands firmly on my waist and leaned in to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and kissed back.

"Jesus these two haven't even gotten back together and they're already snogging!" I heard Sarah say.

I rolled my eyes, "You and Louis always interrupt us."

"Well you are in the middle of the living room." She pointed out.

"Well that doesn't stop you two." I said, smirking.

I turned to Niall and pecked him on the lips then ran to my room to get ready.

I got my outfit from my closet and smiled at it. I closed the door behind me and locked it, then started to get dressed.

I slipped into my blue daisy summer dress first. I put on my white pointed leather pumps. I put on some more noticeable makeup and pink lip color. I then put my hair in a side fishtail braid.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at my reflection.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=130924442 )

I grabbed a white clutch and put my phone, money, and lip color in it.

I came out of my room and surprisingly, I was ready before Niall was. I sat in the kitchen with Sarah as she rambled on about Louis.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine. I turned around to see Niall.

"You look beautiful. I'm not surprised." He added.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't look too bad, yourself."

He smiled and dragged me out the door.

"Bye Sarah! Bye everyone else!" Niall shouted.