{56} kiss the bride

Ariana's POV

I walked down the aisle, rubbing my sweaty palms on the side of my dress. I looked at Niall, his blue eyes glistening with tears, my vision becoming blurry as well.

I made it to the end after what felt like decades, standing in front of Niall.

Niall and I looked into each others eyes and I smiled, the words being said right next to me completely drowning out.

I was getting freaking married. And it it was to Niall fucking Horan. The guy I love more than anyone else.

"Ariana?" I was taken out of my trance when Niall whispered to me.

"You're supposed to answer." He whispered.

"Oh, sorry. I do." I smiled.

Niall smiled and said the same thing.

"You may kiss the bride."

Niall grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately, seeing that this kiss was our first as a married couple.

Everybody clapped and the ceremony was over. Niall and I agreed earlier that his tuxedo and my dress were no where near comfortable, so we brought other clothes to wear to the reception.

I went into my room that I got ready in and changed into an ocean blue dress that was about knee length. I picked it to match Niall's eyes.

I put on black flats which were way more comfortable than heels.

I walked out to see Niall in a white button up shirt and dress pants.

"You look lovely, my wife." He grinned.

"You look great too, my husband." I mocked him and we hooked arms and walked into the ceremony.

Niall and I sat at the table where all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen sat.

Niall picked Harry as his best man since I was closest to him. I picked Sarah as my maid of honor, of course.

The rest of the groomsmen were the boys, obviously. The rest of the bridesmaids were Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia, Liam's new girlfriend. I grew very close to the rest of the boys' girlfriends so I chose them.

We had Niall's nephew Theo as the 'Flower Boy'.

Everyone made a toast and I got to say my speech about Niall.

"I met Niall on accident. I was kidnapped actually, and I was running from the kidnapper when I escaped."

There were murmurs in the crowd.

"Anyway, I bumped into Niall when it happened. And of course, being Niall and all, he decided to flirt while I was internally panicking when the kidnapper was getting closer." There was a series of laughs now.

"So he finally realized something was wrong," I turned and gave him a look. He actually looked a little embarrassed.

"Since he twisted my ankle in the process of bumping into me, he had to pick me up and bring me to his car. I didn't recognize him at first, until some crazy fangirl started screaming his name, running after us. He put me in his car and drove away, bringing me to safety. That was just the beginning of Niall and I's love story.

"Our friendship blossomed into a relationship. There were some definitely some bumps in the road, but we got through them, which just makes our relationship stronger.

"I've always had this thing where I didn't want to marry anyone until I was much older. But Niall made me realize that if you love someone, it shouldn't matter what other people think or what your age is. Age is just a number and love is much more important." I looked over at him to see him fighting back tears.

"I'm going to wrap this up now before I get any more sappy." I try and joke, but my chin has started quivering as well.

"Niall James Horan," I choked out, "I love you so much and I am so grateful to call you mine." I drop the micro phone and let myself cry. I don't know why I was crying. Of course I was happy. This was a new chapter of my life.

Everyone clapped and Niall stood up to embrace me. He said his speech, and then they played our song for the first dance.

We chose Half a Heart. Not just because I wrote it or because he's singing it, but because of the story.

We went into the middle of the dance floor. I hooked my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. I rested my head on his chest and just thought about how much of a happy ending this is.

When it was over, the DJ played more fast paced songs. Everyone gathered on the dance floor and I pulled Niall aside.

Everyone was congratulating us and we thanked them. I took him behind the tent.

The sun set already, and I could hear crickets chirping in the bushes.

"Why'd you bring me out here?" He asked. I held both of his hands, swinging them back and forth.

"Niall we just got married." I whispered in disbelief.

"I know... It's unreal." He agreed.

I grinned and pulled him in for a kiss. I tangled my hands in his hair and he pulled me closer by the waist.

"You know we are celebrating you guys and you are out here having snogging sessions?" Louis said, holding a giggling Sarah's hand.

My cheeks flushed a deep shade of red and I pulled Niall back inside the tent.

I dragged Niall to the dance floor, making him dance with me. He was completely uncoordinated, which made me giggle, but he didn't stop since he loves to make me laugh.

*A Couple of Hours Later*

Niall and I were exhausted, so when the reception was over, we went back to the flat. Sarah and the boys stayed out to get some drinks at a club or something.

"We are married." Niall said, shaking his head.

"Yeah. Insane isn't it?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah..." It was silent for a while.

"What now?" He asked.

"Now, you kiss the bride." I smiled and stepped closer to him, meeting his lips.

THE END.

IT'S THE END OMFG.

I JUST FINISHED IT.

BUT THERE IS STILL AN EPILOGUE

NO NEED TO FEAR.

GAH I JUST FINISHED IT.