{48} missing

Sarah's POV

I woke up that morning, so happy it was Friday. School was out but this meant Ariana would be off from work over the weekend and all of us would get to spend time together.

I saw her phone on the bedside table and got confused instantly. She must have forgotten it, she is very forgetful. That is something I've learned about her in the past few years.

I sighed and skipped into the kitchen to read her good morning note.

It wasn't there.

I checked the sink for her cereal bowl which was also missing. She must've slept in by accident, and was in a rush. She would only have a half day today so I'll see her at twelve and ask her what happened.

~•~•~•~•~

Hours went by.

She never came home.

It was currently one.

"Has she ever been late like this?" Niall said, pacing around the room.

"No." I said, my lip quivering. "If anything, she comes home early. Niall her phone is in our room, she didn't eat breakfast, and she didn't leave a note." My eyes watered.

"I think it's safe to say she's missing." Louis chimed in, trying to comfort me, but he needed comfort himself. So we held each other as we cried.

We called all of the boys from 5 Seconds of Summer, and they all said she wasn't with them. "We should call the studio." Zayn suggested.

Niall dialed the studio and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello this is a great day at Starbound Studios! This is Jasmine, how may I help you?" She answered.

"Hi, was Ariana Grande in today?"

"No, I'm covering for her. She never showed." She answered.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"O-okay, thank you." Niall spoke and hung up.

He fell to his knees crying. "What if she left because she doesn't love me anymore?" He sobbed into his hands.

"Awe Ni, you know that's not true." I walked over to him, holding him, but I was crying as well.

"We'll find her, I promise." I whispered, not very sure of myself.

He nodded, still shaking with sobs.

We all set up blankets in the living room for that night, with the news on, listening for Ariana's name. We were all in the kitchen, eating lunch and Niall's eyes were glued to the T.V.

I walked over to him. "Did they say anything about her?" I asked, sitting next to him.

He shook his head, one tear streaming down his face.

"I love her so much Sarah. She has to be somewhere. She has to be okay." He said, crying into my shoulder.

"Ni, she's okay and I know it."

"How?"

"Because she has something to fight for." I answered.

"What?"

"You." I answered, squeezing his shoulders.

He cried harder, and I let him, the tears soaking through my shirt and onto my skin. We all took turns comforting him, knowing he needed someone at all times.

We prayed that night, all together. We laid down, all close to each other, but no one could sleep.

Whenever one of us fell asleep, we were woken up quickly by a nightmare about Ariana.

We need to find her.

Soon.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry it's short! I'm not good at writing from Sarah's point of view!