{23} stress in hollywood

Ariana's POV

When Niall and I got home there were four boys staring at us.

"Like what you see?" Niall said gesturing to his body which made me burst out laughing.

Niall laughed along and Harry said, "I'm guessing it's good news?"

"Yup!" I said loudly, popping the 'P'.

"Oh, so you don't trick them?" Niall said. I just giggled and then they all tackled me in a group hug and I could barely breathe. When they let go my phone beeped. I got an email that I had to be in Hollywood tomorrow.

Luckily, it was only 20 minutes away.

"Oh my freaking god, I'm going to Hollywood!" I screamed suddenly, making the boys jump.

They laughed at me and my excitement. I looked at the time and realized it was 10 at night.

I let out a yawn and said, "Goodnight guys!" I skipped up the staircase and shut my door behind me. I had a silent fangirl moment, seeing that So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite show of all time.

I went through my drawers then found a gray t-shirt and purple flannel pants. I slipped them on and let my hair down. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and taking my makeup off. Once I was ready, I slipped into my bed and fell asleep right away.

[next morning]

I woke up the next morning and rolled over to look at the clock. It was 9:30 am and I needed to get to Hollywood at noon so I have a lot of time.

I brushed my teeth and put a little bit of makeup on in the bathroom.

I put my hair in a braid and walked downstairs. Only Liam was up.

"Hey Li!" I said and walked into the kitchen, searching through the cabinets.

"Morning! We have no food." He groaned.

"I'll go shopping!" I thanked myself mentally for getting dressed. I grabbed some money and walked out the door. I got into Niall's car and drove to the super market. Once I got there I got out, and got blinded by lights.

Why am I being mobbed by paparazzi?

Oh yeah I'm dating Niall Horan.

I walked into Stop and Shop avoiding the questions being thrown at me. I got a cart and searched all the aisles for food.

I got ice cream, chips, pretzels, Cheetos, eggs, milk, cereal, Goldfish, Oreos, whipped cream, soda, water, frozen French fries and chicken fingers, bread, more ice cream, and a whole lot more.

Trust me, shopping for five boys is expensive.

Especially when Niall is one of them.

Someone bumped into me from behind and said, "Oh sorry." Kind of snorting a bit. I turned to see Justin, the person who tormented and bullied me for many years.

He saw my face then laughed, "Look who it is! Ariana!" He said in a nasily voice.

I rolled my eyes.

"Someone picked up some sass since last time I saw them," He said. "and a boyfriend I've heard? What, using him for fame?" He said. I took deep breaths, calming myself to not blow up at him.

"I'm not. I really like him. Now leave me alone" I said trying to push past him.

"You're eating ALL that food yourself? Wow you're just as fat as you used to be." He said, chuckling.

"What do you even get out of this?"

"Out of what?"

"Harassing me?" I said.