{13} surprising visitors

Ariana's POV

I pulled away from the kiss and looked down once I started blushing.

"I-I'm sorry." I blushed.

"Don't be sorry." Niall whispered and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I smiled at this small gesture. Being with him just felt so right. I looked up at him and smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Ariana it killed me seeing you with him." He whispered.

I shook my head. "There was always a bad feeling I had. Whenever I left you to go see him. I just..." In the middle of my sentence I felt his arms wrap around my waist. I couldn't help but smile.

Then there was a knock on the door. I separated myself from Niall and he sat on the floor.

"It's open." I said. Zayn walked in and said, "Hey guys.. You are talking again?" He asked.

"Uh yeah.." Niall said. I tried to stop my laughing but I couldn't. Which made Niall crack up to. Zayn had a confused look on his face. "Did I miss something?"

"Kinda." I said and walked past him into the kitchen to get something to eat. I looked over in the living room. Then there they were Sarah and Louis making out on the couch.

"Woah woah no PDA in the living room!" They both jumped and broke apart. I chuckled when Sarah blushed bright red and Louis scratched the back of his neck.

Then Niall walked in.

"Who wants dinner?" I said.

"Someone's cheery! How's Austin?" Sarah said walking up to me. I stopped in my tracks and looked down.

"Is everything ok?" Sarah said.

"Austin cheated on me." I mumbled and continued to get ingredients to make spaghetti.

"With who?!" Sarah raised her voice.

"With some blonde perfect Barbie girl." I said, holding back tears once again.

Then I felt the presence of another figure next to me. There was a hand on my lower back.

"Not as perfect as you." Niall whispered in my ear. I blushed and Sarah widened her eyes then walked towards Louis and whispered something in his ear.

I rolled my eyes at her then continued cooking.

"Need any help?" Niall said putting an arm around my shoulders.

"It's almost finished." I looked up at him and smiled. He gave me a quick kiss which earned a squeal from Sarah.

"So is it official?!" She screamed, bringing the other three boys down stairs. I didn't look Niall in the eye because he didn't actually ask me out yet.

"I don't know... We haven't really gone on a date yet." He said smiling at me.

"Oh my god! I'll plan it since she planned mine!" I laughed at Sarah's enthusiasm. Then there was a knock on the door. I turned the stove off and went to answer it.

I started hyperventalating.

He's here.

How?

How can he be here?

"M-mark..." I stuttered.