{10} concerts and kisses

Ariana's POV

It was 6:30 and I was getting ready for my Austin Mahone concert at 7. My hair was pin straight and I had a tribal pattern cami on with a jean jacket over it. I also has black leggings with boots on. I did some makeup, but not too much then took a glance in the mirror.

I have to admit, even I thought I looked good. And that's saying a lot. I'm super insecure about myself. About how I look, my voice, my dancing, and my songs I write. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, knowing it had to be Niall.

And it was, he walked in and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning to face him and walking to him.

"N-nothing...you look absolutely stunning." He said staring straight into my eyes. Niall wasn't one of those guys who look you up and down and smirk at you. You don't look "hot" to him. You look gorgeous, beautiful. That's what I love about him.

Woah did I just say love?

I blushed at his comment and looked down.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Are you coming?" I asked.

"No.. I don't normally listen to Austin Mahone." He chuckled. He then handed me my backstage pass and led me out the guest room door.

Louis came running up to us.

"Are you going to go see Sarah?!" He asked anxiously.

"Uh no why?" I giggled.

His face fell and his head dropped.

"Oh, never mind." He said and sulked to the couch plopping himself down.

"Awww!" I said quietly. "You know Louis, If you want too, I could maybe schedule a date for the two of you. Oh that was a stupid idea. I'll just be going now..." I teased him and started walking to the door.

"Wait!" He yelled and almost tripped over his feet running to stop me. He stood in front of the door so I couldn't get out.

"Can you please do that for me?" He asked, getting down onto his knees, begging me.

I giggled, "Of course Louis." I ruffled his hair.

Besides Niall, I've gotten closest to Louis and Louis the most. Louis is like my little brother and Liam is like my big brother. But Harry is also my friend that I joke around with and Zayn is a really close friend. And Niall is, I don't even know.

Louis stepped out of the way so we could leave. We said goodbye and headed out the door. While walking to the car, we were blinded by paparazzi again.

"Niall! Is she your crush?"

"What's her name?"

"Who is she?"

I felt a warm hand grasp onto mine and pull me to his car. He opened the door and let me in, then ran to the drivers seat.

"Sorry about them."

"It's fine, really." I smiled at him. I opened up twitter as he started driving.

I saw a bunch of people posting the pictures that the paparazzi has taken of us.

Some captions were very nice and some were hate I didn't want to see.

@1dloverxx: OMG they are so cute together! But who is she?! They haven't announced anything yet have they?!

@stylesandmalik: gahh who is this girl can I be her? She is gorgeous and is holding hands with Niall Horan.