{15} new couple

Ariana's POV

I woke up on my bed next to Niall. I remembered falling asleep on the couch so he must've moved me. I got up and went into the kitchen.

"Hey Ari!" Harry came trotting in the room.

"Hey Harry." I said yawning, not as awake as he is.

I looked at the clock. "Why isn't Sarah here it's 10 o'clock?!" I said reaching for my phone.

I called her and ran into the bathroom to get ready to shower.

"Hello?" Sarah answered

"Where the hell are you?"

"I'm on my way jeez. Shower while you wait." She said nonchalantly.

"Okay, I'm sorry I'm just... Nervous." I said quietly.

"You have nothing to worry about Ariana! Niall really likes you! We're only having this date hoping he has the guts to ask you out."

"Okay." I said, uncertainly.

"Now go shower! I'll be there in a few!" She said happily.

"Bye." I said.

I got into the warm shower and realized my stomach was doing somersaults the whole time.

Once I was finished I got out and put on my underwear and a towel wrapped around me on top, since Sarah is helping me pick my outfit.

To Sarah:

U here? Come to the guest room bathroom. I don't know what clothes to put on and Niall's in the bedroom...

From Sarah:

yeah I'm here! I'll be there in a sec

Then there was a knock on the door and I said, "Sarah?"

She said "Yeah, it's me." And then she slipped through the door. "Niall's stirring." She whispered. I smiled. Every time I heard his name it brought joy to me.

"Start drying your hair and I'll go pick out you outfit!" Sarah said and tip toed out the door.

I put the dryer on low, trying not to wake anyone. Once my hair was dry, Sarah walked in with an outfit. She set it down and then plugged in a hair curler. She curled my hair and then started my makeup. She did natural eyeshadow with some black eye liner and mascara. I put some lip gloss on and then she left for me to change.

I changed into the outfit she picked. I had a green dress and flats, with a denim vest. It looked great with my curled hair!

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=105359195 )

I texted Sarah to come back in and she jumped up and down clapping.

I sat down tapping my foot nervously and Sarah giggled, "that's exactly what Niall is doing right now."

I blushed and looked down. He was nervous too?

"So where are we going?" I asked Sarah.

"Oooh! I forgot to tell you that! You are going to lunch at a fancy-ish restaurant, then you are going on a walk around town! And then you improvise from there!" She said.

"Ok..." I said, tapping my fingers nervously.

"Ariana Anne Grande stop it!" Sarah yelled way too loud.

"Shhhh!" I shushed her.

"Sorry! But you have to stop being so nervous!" She whispered.

Then there was a knock on the door.