thank you and Q&A

I would like to thank all of my readers. I love when you comment and vote and message me. It makes my day, actually.

I have 803 votes. That's amazing for my first story. Right now I have about 21k reads. That's also really good.

I had a rocky start, but I went back and edited it and made it better.

I love all of my readers. <3

I'd like to thank Sarah (louwifi) for pushing me to get the wattpad app. Even though it was really annoying. If you weren't aware, my friend Sarah was what Sarah Mota (Louis' girlfriend) was based off of.

As far as I know, there won't be a sequel. But you never know, I might change my mind. ;)

If you aren't already, please follow me! I'm going to be posting more stories in the future, I have already started some.

**Now the fun stuff**

Character Q & A

Leave a comment with your question on the characters name.

Ariana

Niall

Harry

Liam

Louis

Zayn

Sarah

Mark

Austin

Kidnappers

Theo

Riley

Kyle

Perrie

Sophia

Danielle

Keon

Anna (the mean girl from so you think you can dance)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

^^ So yeah leave some questions and I will answer from the characters point of view! :)

~

I'm starting a Harry fan fiction next and it is called Broken. The girl in it is Shailene Woodley because Shai is perfect <3

Please keep reading my fanfictions! It means a lot!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO AHAKAHAUWOQKQJQKABGSKSLALA MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR THIS JOURNEY THROUGH STRONG.

the end. <3

the actual.

fucking.

end.

brb crying.