{6} nightmares

Niall's POV

I woke up at 2am to screams coming from across the hall. I ran to where it was coming from and realized it was Ariana. She stopped by the time I barged into the room to see a crying Ariana. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting on the bed next to her.

"M-m-mark.." She gasped for air.

"What? He's here?" I asked standing up and looking around, clenching my fists.

She put her hand on my arm and I looked down at her. "It was a nightmare" she whispered and looked down, embarrassed.

"Oh...well you okay falling back to sleep?"

"Yeah" she said half-smiling at me and laying back down.

"Thanks for everything Niall." I kissed her forehead. She smiled.

"Goodnight." I started walking out when I heard Ariana speak again.

"Niall wait.. Can you please stay?" She said with her voice shaky.

I smiled. "Of course." I laid down next to her and held her close. She buried her head in my chest and mumbled, "Goodnight Niall."

"Goodnight Ari." I smiled as she fell asleep in my arms.

Ariana's POV

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning in Nialls arms. I smiled at his sleeping figure. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom. But, then he pulled me back into his chest and snuggled his face into crook of my neck. His breath tickled the cape of my neck and sent shivers down my spine. This made me smile and I ended up asleep again.

Niall's POV

I woke up and looked over at the clock. It was 10:00am and I looked over at Ariana, who was still sleeping. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and studied her face. She's so beautiful, she probably already had a boyfriend. I found myself disappointed at this. I'm so stupid how could I not think of that? She's perfect. In every single way. And I was so obvious. I freaking slept with her.

I was still looking at her when she she grabbed me and pulled me closer as if I was a pillow. I laughed at this and because of my chest moving up and down, she started to stir. She lifted her face up and her eyes started fluttering open. Her beautiful brown eyes started coming into view.

"Morning beautiful." I said.