{55} ready

I can't believe my first ever fanfic is almost over!

:(

Niall's POV

I was sitting in the living room by myself. All of the boys were out and Sarah was visiting her mom.

"Hey Ni?" I heard Ariana say shyly, coming in.

"Yeah?" I said, looking over at her nervous eyes.

"Um, I just read something and-"

I cut her off, "Oh no, I didn't get you pregnant did I?" I said, standing up.

She giggled slightly, "No." She shook her head.

"So what did you read?" I asked.

"Your note."

Ariana's POV

He smiled slightly, but nervously. He shoved his hands in his pocket and rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"And?" He asked.

A tear fell from my eye.

"Ariana, please don't cry."

"Niall, I'm crying because I'm happy. You make me so happy. And I feel the same way as you. Like, I care about you more than just love. I know I always talk about how I don't believe in young marriage. But now I think if you really love someone, and you're going to marry them eventually, why wait?" I said, looking up at him.

He was crying too. He took the wedding ring off of my finger and got down on one knee.

"Ariana Grande, will you marry me?" He asked grinning.

More tears were falling as I nodded my head, him instantly getting up and sliding the ring onto my finger.

I pulled him in for a kiss, and he immediately kissed back, putting his hands on my waist. It was like we molded together perfectly, like puzzle pieces.

The door opened, "Woah what's going on here?" Sarah asked.

I gave Niall a look as if I was asking if I should tell her. He nodded and I walked closer to Sarah.

"Okay, please don't scream." I started.

She nodded, "I promise, unless it's something really good."

"Well it's pretty good." I said.

She gave me a suspicious look, but motioned for me to go on.

"Niall and I are engaged."

Next thing I know she is screaming, jumping up and down and hugging me.

"This is so amazing!" She exclaimed.

She ran to Niall and hugged him, congratulating him.

"Oh my god, you have to tell the boys!"

"Tell us what?" Harry said, coming in.

"Go on! Tell them!" She pushed me and Niall forward.

"You can do the honors." I smiled at Niall.

He grasped my hand and held it up, "We are engaged." He announced.

They started screaming and yelling too, hugging and congratulating us.

"This calls for a celebration!" Louis yells.

"Isn't a wedding enough of a celebration?" I said, testing my ear drums to make sure they weren't totally blown out.

"That is true, I'm too tired to throw a party tonight anyway." Liam laid on the couch. Niall put an arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"When should the wedding be?" He whispered in my ear.

"Whenever you want it to be." I looked up at him.

I smiled, "Soon." I winked and went into the kitchen to start making dinner for everyone.

He followed me, "Ariana when we are married, do you wanna move into our own flat?" He asked.

"Yeah but, maybe in the same building so that we are still near the rest of them." I put the pasta in the water and let it heat up.

"I'll start looking for one." He whispered in my ear.

"Good." I said shakily, turning back to the pasta.

~•~•~•~•~•~

I DONT WANT IT TO END BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER *sobs*

But there will be an epilogue too.<3 a cute one at that;)