{21} living the life

Your welcome for the picture of Niall I'm the shower...

Sorry it's just a filler chapter.

Ariana's POV

A couple minutes later I got up and headed towards my room to shower. Niall was half asleep anyway so he didn't even question it.

I got a pair of Soffee shorts and a cami and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and let it get hot.

I stripped off my clothes and hopped in the shower. The steaming hot water felt so good on my back. I washed my hair and body and turned the water off. I hopped out and dried my self off with a towel.

I got changed into my pajamas and then brushed my hair. I dried it and then threw it into a sloppy bun. I put some more makeup on, to make myself look more presentable.

I then walked out of the bathroom, back into the living room to see all the boys and Sarah sitting in the living room. I smiled at all of them then planted myself next to Niall to earn a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and all of the others groan.

"Oh look who's talking!" Pointing to Sarah who was literally on Louis' lap.

Louis chuckled as Sarah blushed. I giggled and then snuggled into Niall.

"You should go to sleep soon." Niall whispered in my ear.

"Yeah." I said sitting up again. "I'm gonna head to bed. goodnight everyone." there was a bunch of mumbles saying "Night." and I turned around and headed to my room. I turned out the lamp and got under the covers. Right away, I drifted off into a long sleep.

[Next Morning]

The light shined through the curtains and I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I blinked my eyes a few times and my vision was back. I slowly rolled out of bed to see it was nine in the morning. I trudged into the bathroom and fixed my makeup. I brushed my teeth and got dressed into a light wash jean jacket, brown boots, an orange dress, and I curled my hair.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=109866664 )

I put on black eye liner and mascara, brown eye shadow, and pink lip gloss.

I smiled at my appearance in the mirror and opened he door to walk out to bump into someone's chest.

"Sorry!" I said, quickly. I looked up to see Niall smiling down at me.

"Well don't you look gorgeous today?" he said kissing my cheek, "As usual." he added and reached for my hand. I smiled at our hands, that held each others perfectly like puzzle pieces. Cheesy, I know. But it's true.

"What?" Niall said while he noticed my smiling.

"I don't know... I just feel like my life couldn't get any better right now." I said blushing. He reached his hand and touched my chin, turning it to face him. His blue eyes stared into my brown ones and I smiled.

"I feel the same." He said, then reached down to kiss me. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. It was short, but it was just enough to make my morning amazing. I smiled at him then skipped out of my room, pulling him behind me.

"Guess what today is!" Liam said as we entered the room.

"You record my songs today?" I screeched, then jumped up and down.

"Yup." Zayn chuckled and looked through the fridge.

I happily walked to get something to eat.

After eating the boys had to go and I decided to tag along. We got to the recording studio and walked inside.

They got in their studio and were recording. I was sitting next to the person working the sound board. They did Strong, Why Don't We Go There, then Half a Heart.

Niall stole glances at me and winked a few times. When they were done and came out of the booth I jumped into Niall's arm and he played along and spun me.

He chuckled, "Little excited there?" he said and placed his hands on my waist.

"Yes!" I screamed then covered my mouth realizing how loud I was.

"Let's go eat something!" he said and placed a hand on my back while guiding me to the car. Niall drove and I got shotgun, and the rest of the boys sat in the back. We got to a diner and ordered our food.

All I could think about is the album coming out tomorrow and three of the songs are by me.

Ok so I wrote songs for one direction.

Dating 1/5 of them.

Best friends with the other 4/5 of them.

Live with 5/5 of them.

Could my life get any better?