{37} clubbing

Ariana's POV

I went through my small closet, trying to figure out what to wear. I've never been to a club before but I've seen it in the movies. The girls are always wearing short, and very revealing dresses.

I finally came across a dress. It was very short, it barely went to mid thigh. It was black and lace at the bottom, and there was a little bit of cleavage showing. It actually fit me fine, hugging my curves at all of the right places. I slipped it on and had trouble with my zipper. I put my hair half up and half down, then I slipped on the black pumps.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=126943078 )

I opened the door a crack. I saw Niall waiting in the kitchen alone. I walked out.

I saw his eyes basically popping out of his head.

"Niall could you help me with my zipper?" I said.

"I-I-I y-yeah, sure." he stuttered, trying to find his words. I smiled and turned around, moving my hair out of the way. I was finally his height with these heels on. I decided to take advantage of it.

I felt his finger brush along my back as he slowly slid the zipper up.

Once he was done I turned around and smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said sweetly, kissing him, taking advantage of this new height I have now. He gripped my small waist as I put my arms around his neck.

"Woah, she just put the dress on Niall, no need to take it off or anything." I heard Louis said behind me.

Both of our cheeks flushed to a deep shade of red.

"Why is it always you that makes the dirty comments, Louis?" I said, slightly embarrassed.

He just smirked and said, "Let's get going."

Once the boys were ready, we walked to the club, which was right down the block. Me and Niall were holding hands, walking behind everyone else.

"You look great." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed a little, I did not feel comfortable in this outfit at all.

"Thank you Niall." I said.

We approached a club called 'Night Out' and my stomach flipped. I don't know why I was so nervous, but I was. I've never been to a club before, and I've never drank alcohol before. I don't want Niall to think I'm a baby, but I also don't want to get drunk. I don't want to do anything that I'll regret.

Niall already had his name on the list, and we were sent into a VIP room. I have to admit, this is kind of cool. There were couches and TV's and it was away from all of the sweaty bodies. A waitress came in.

"What would you all like to drink?" She asked.

Everyone said their alcoholic beverages before she got to me.

"Um I'm good." I said awkwardly.

"Oh come on Ari, one won't hurt. It's on me you know that?"

"Yeah I'm just gonna pass on it today." The waitress gave me a weird look and walked out. The boys got their drinks and went to go dance. Louis was already stumbling around, which I couldn't help but giggle at. Niall gulped down his drink.

"Woah Niall slow down." I said laughing slightly.

"Can you get me another?" Niall whined.

"Niall maybe you should take a break."

He gave me a pleading look and I gave in, I walked out of the VIP room to get Niall a drink. I ordered it and it came fast, so I walked it back to the room.

I opened the curtain to see him on the couch, making out with some girl.

I dropped the drink and the glass shattered. Neither of them looked up from their makeout session. Tears stung my eyes.

So he asks me to get another drink so he can be alone to makeout with some girl? I thought he was better than that. I walked out of the room, the tears falling now.

Some man, he looked like he was in his late twenties, grabbed my arm. "Want to dance?" His breath reeked of alcohol. I yanked my arm free and ran out of the club.

My feet were killing me in these heels. I took them off and walked barefooted on the sidewalk to the bus. I got on the bus and took the stupid dress off. I put on sweatpants and a tank top. I washed the running makeup off my face and locked the door to my room. I laid on my bed thinking about everything.

The worst part is,

He couldn't have been that drunk.

He only had one drink.