{51} strong

***PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END!! It's really important!!! ***

Ariana's POV

"I'll explain everything when we get home, so I don't have to go through it multiple times." I answered Niall when he asked what happened.

"Okay." He smiled and reached for my hand. "I missed you so much. We told the police you were missing, had the news on the whole time, and never even thought that it could've been Mark. I'm so sorry." He said guiltily.

"Niall, it's fine. I'm okay." I reassured him.

"But look at you! I should've been the one to get hurt, not you."

"Niall if I didn't go with him, he would've killed you." I said plainly.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He said quietly.

"He threatened me. He said if I didn't come with him, he would kill you." I said.

"So it's my fault." He whispered.

"It's no where near your fault. If it's anyone's fault besides Mark's, then it's mine. I was the one who opened the door at one in the morning."

"You don't have very good history with opening doors." He said, cracking a smile.

"That's true, I'm not doing that anymore." I said, also smiling.

He held my hand tightly as we pulled up to the flat complex. I took a deep breath, because I was so excited to see everyone that I missed so much.

Niall parked the car and got the wheel chair out, then helped me get out of the car and into my wheelchair. He walked next to me as I wheeled into the building.

"How long are you in a wheelchair for?" He asked.

"Another week and then they are going to check if my concussion is healed." I said.

"Concussion? What other injuries are there?" He asked. I pulled the list out of my pocket and handed it to him.

His eyes widened at every injury. "Ariana, he fucking cracked your ribs?" He said.

"Yeah but they're healed now. I wouldn't put it past Mark to crack my ribs and give me a major concussion."

"Ariana," He whispered.

"Don't Niall." I whispered back.

I got to the door and Niall unlocked it. He opened to see everyone freeze in place.

"Hey guys." I said quietly. Sarah started sobbing and ran over to me. I hugged her and told her it was okay, over and over again. When she pulled away the rest of the boys hugged me.

"Ariana, can you explain what happened now?" Niall said, sitting down on the couch. I nodded and wheeled into the living room. The boys and Sarah followed and sat down.

I took a deep breath. "Okay. So it was past midnight the day I disappeared. I couldn't sleep and I wanted a snack. I got up to go get one and heard a knock on the door. Me, being the stupid person I am, opens the door. It was Mark. He told me if I didn't come with him he would hurt Niall." I looked up at Niall to see him shaking his head slightly and crying.

"Anyway, he did the usual. Beating, starving. Then one month later he ran out of food for himself. He locked me in my room and went to the store. I picked the lock and went down stairs and found the only phone in the house. I dialed 9-1-1 and got back upstairs just in time for him to get home. The police came, along with an ambulance, and I was safe." I finished, realizing I was crying.

"He's in jail, right?" Sarah spoke up.

I bit my lip and nodded, "Apparently he's committed other crimes before. Like breaking and entering and burglary." I said.

Everyone was silent. "Why are you in a wheelchair? What were the injuries?" Harry asked. I looked at Niall and he took the paper out of his pocket and handed it to Harry. He read it out loud so everyone would know.

"Guys I just want to say something. Don't worry about me. Please don't treat me like I'm fragile because I'm not. If I was, I wouldn't have survived it at Mark's. I'm strong and I don't want you treating me like a can't do anything myself, okay?" I said and they nodded, mumbling in agreement.

"And that is why I love you." Niall came over and whispered in my ear.

I smiled and said, "Well, you're the reason. You make me strong."

YAY I USED THE SONG BECAUSE THAT MAKES IT ALL CUTE AND CHEESY YAY