{14} not a father

Ariana's POV

"M-m-mark.. How did you find me?" I stuttered.

"Internet. We'll talk about that later." He said grabbing my wrist.

"Niall!" I let out a scream.

I was crying hysterically. I thought I was safe from him.

I heard fast shuffling and Niall came behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me away from Mark.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm Mark. Her father." He said trying to come in.

"My father?! No you aren't and you'll never be!" I screeched.

I cried into Niall's shirt.

"I think you can go now." Niall said trying to shut the door on him.

"No. I'd like my daughter. Who the hell do you think you are?" He said.

"Go hide in my closet." He whispered in my ear. I gave him a worried look but he just nodded telling me it was ok.

I listened to him and I ran to his room. I shut the door and locked it.

How did he find me?

I heard some yelling voices from downstairs, and the door slam after ten minutes of hiding. I tip toed to the top of the stairs. Mark wasn't there anymore so I walked down. I walked into the living room to see Niall sitting on the couch.

He had a lot of bruises on his face and some blood falling from his nose.

"Niall!" I whispered and ran over to him. I knelt down next to him.

"Niall what happened?" I said choking on my tears. I can't believe he did that for me.

"Ari I-it's fine." He said.

"No it's not Niall. Why did he do this." I said, crying.

"I wouldn't let him take you." I held his hand. Liam came with an ice pack.

After 20 minutes, he was feeling better, and his nose wasn't bleeding anymore.

"We have an interview tonight! How am I going to explain this?" Niall said, gesturing to his face.

I grabbed his hand. "I have an idea." I said and pulled him to my room. I sat him down in a chair and got out my makeup.

"Makeup?" He asked.

"Yup!" I chuckled. I took out the makeup and covered his face. You couldn't see the bruises anymore.

"There!" I said when I was finished and showed him himself in the mirror.

"Wow... But Ari, why do you have so much makeup? You don't need it." He said looking at me through the mirror.

"I do need it. You've never seen me without it, Niall." I said.

He got up and put his arms around my waist. Our faces were inches apart. "But, you're beautiful Ariana." He said, our foreheads were touching and my breathing was speeding up.

"Niall I-" I was cut of by a pair of warm lips touching mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his were around my waist.

"Niall! Are you ready for- ah my eyes!" Louis yelled.

"Louis, seriously?" Niall said.

"It's called, get a room!" He yelled.

"We are in a room! It's called knocking!" I yelled.

"Look who's all sassy today. Niall we have to go." He said.

"Wanna come along?" He asked me.

"I-uh...sure." I said smiling.

"Yay!" Niall said and took my hand, leading me out.

I smiled and followed him to the car. There were flashing cameras.

The paparazzi were yelling stuff at us like usual.

We got in the car and it was a short drive to the interview. Niall dragged me into his dressing room where he was getting his hair done. I sat next to him and went on my phone. Once the interview was about to start, I was standing backstage, and the boys were sitting on the couches waiting for the interview to start.

"Hello the One Direction boys! How's you're album coming along?"

"It's great! We still need a few more songs to finish it off but we'll be done soon!" Harry answered.

"That's good!"

"Yes we are very excited." Liam said, smiling.

"Is there any talk about a new tour?"

"Not yet but we sure hope so!"

All of them laughed and then the interviewer got to relationships.

"Let's go down the line... Harry, are you in a relationship?"

"Hope! I'm still single!" Harry flashed his cheeky smile to the crowed.

The crowd went wild.

"Zayn what about you?"

"I'm happily engaged to Perrie!" he said, smiling.

Everyone gave a few 'aws' and Zayn smiled at all of them.

"Liam?"

"Danielle and I are still happily together!"

"That's great! Louis?"

"I actually recently got the best girlfriend I could ask for." Louis blushed.

I smiled hoping Sarah was watching.

"Her name is Sarah Mota. She's absolutely wonderful."

Images of Louis and Sarah flashed on the screen and the crowd was screaming.

"That's adorable!"

Louis smiled then looked at Niall next to him.

"Niall?"

"I am single... But hopefully not for long."

He looked over at me and winked. I looked down and blushed.

"She's here?! Can we bring her out?"

"She would love that!"

He smiled at me and I made crossing gestures with my hands.

He got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me onto the stage. The crowd roared and Niall sat me down next to him.

"This is Ariana!"

"It's nice to meet you!" The interviewer greeted me.

I smiled, I didn't know what to say.

"So Ariana... We've seen pictures of you and Niall together. When do you think you will start dating?"

"Well... I don't know! We'll have to see." I said.

I flashed a smile at Niall and he put an arm around my shoulder.

The whole crowd squealed.

Once the interview was over we went to the car and drove back. Me and Niall sat in he back seat and his hand brushed mine. I laced my fingers with his and I got a text from Sarah.

From Sarah:

Be ready at 11 am tomorrow for your date with Niall ;) I have plansssss ;)

To Sarah:

Omg thanks so much <3

We got back to their flat and I sat on the couch and let out a breath.

"Long day!" I said. Niall agreed. With my head rested on his shoulder, we fell asleep while watching tv together. I missed this so much. Falling asleep with Niall by my side. I never want to go without him again.