{43} the big day

Ariana's POV

[4 months later]

I woke up at 6am. I groaned at myself, wondering why I woke up so early.

Then I remembered.

The boys come home today. I have work, so Sarah is going to pick them up from the airport.

Yes, you heard right. I have a job now. I work at a recording studio, nothing too major though. I'm usually either working at the receptionist desk and schedule everyone's recording time, or I'm cleaning the booths.

I know it sounds boring, but I get to meet the biggest artists and it's actually really cool.

The boys were on a break two months ago. They went to their hometowns, though. Their opening act, 5 Seconds of Summer came there to Los Angeles and were recording in the studio I work in. They were sad they didn't see their family, but I became really close with them, Luke and I actually became the closest.

I untangled myself from the covers and slowly got up. I trudged into the bathroom and practically gagged at my reflection. I for one am not a morning person.

I brushed my teeth and splashed cold water on my face and decided to shower. I walked out of the bathroom and rummaged through my drawers, looking for my outfit. Luckily, my new job doesn't require fancy clothing.

I picked my outfit and walked into the bathroom. I put my clothes on the sink and turned on the water. I stripped out of my pajamas and took out my bun, then stepped into the shower.

I let the warm water run down my back, to soothe my tense muscles and try to forget about my nerves.

I don't know what this reunion will be like, but I'm scared for the worst. I scrubbed my self with soap, then rinsed it off, then I lathered my hair with an Apple scented shampoo. I finished it off with an unscented conditioner, so I didn't mix any smells together.

I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me. I dried myself off a bit, then plugged in my hair dryer I dry my hair.

Five minutes later my hair and my whole body was dry. I let the towel fall and put on my outfit for the day. I looked in the mirror, satisfied with my choice. I chose a floral print crop top along with a black skater shirt, paired with pleated satin ballet flats.

I had my hair down with a flower headband in and I applied makeup.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=129617627 )

I walked out of the bathroom to find Sarah still sound asleep in bed. I walked into the kitchen and took out pen and paper.

I wrote a note to Sarah that said:

Good Morning Sarah!

I went to work and I'll be home at four.

Don't forget to pick up the boys from the airport!

I'll be home to make dinner for all of us, don't worry. ;)

See ya,

Ariana xx

I pasted it onto the fridge, because I know she'll go in there this morning. I grabbed my bag and put my wallet and phone inside and ran outside. I got in Niall's car that he left home and put the keys in ignition.

It was a fifteen minute drive to Starbound Studios, filled with the radio turned up and the windows rolled down.

If you were wondering, no I did not sit at home depressed all day for the past four months. I knew there was nothing I could do about the situation, and let it go.