{4} titanic

Niall's POV

Oh my gosh I made her cry. When I pulled up in front of the building me and the boys were living in, I got out then ran to her side. I opened the door and picked her up bridal style again, being careful with her ankle.

I kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Everything is gonna be ok." She half smiled which made me smile because she shivered a little when I whispered in her ear.

I brought her upstairs to me and the boys flat and put her down so I could unlock the door. Then I put one arm around her waist and one on her arm that was over my shoulder and brought her inside. I put her down on the couch then yelled, "Harry? Liam? Louis? Zayn?" No answer.

Ariana's eyes widened. "You live with them too?"

I chuckled, "Yeah"

I walked to the freezer and got an ice pack. Then I grabbed a bowl of popcorn and brought it to the couch where she was sitting. I put a pillow on the coffee table with her foot on it and put the ice pack around her ankle. She winced a little but I just smiled at her, hoping to calm her down.

I grabbed the popcorn than sat on the couch next to her. Way closer than intended. I picked up the remote and turned on the tv. The Titanic was on and it was at the part the boat was sinking. Ariana's breath caught and she looked like she was about to cry.

"D-do you not like this movie?"

"Um it's fine.. Where's your bathroom?" She asked.

"It's right across the hall, are you ok?"

"Y-yeah." She said, tears about to spill. She limped to the bathroom and shut the door. I could hear the lock turn and quiet sobs coming from inside. I didn't know what to do. So I called Harry.

"Hey Harry I need help."

"Is everything all right?" He replied.

"No... Just come please."

"Fine... Is it a girl? I can tell in your voice."

"Maybe." I said.

"Is she pretty?" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Um, yeah." I said.

"Well if u don't want to then I'll make a move."

"Back off Harry, just hurry up and come."

"Okay, where are you?"

"I'm home."

"Wow, Niall brought a girl home!" He teased.

"Yeah because I basically broke her ankle by accident."

"Oh, well I'll be there in a minute."

"Good."

I hung up. There's Harry being a flirt again. I knocked on the door and whispered, "Ariana?"

There was no answer. She's been in there for 10 minutes now.

Harry came in. "So what's the deal?"

I told him everything from how I met her to when she was crying during the titanic.

"Niall it's obvious. Her parents died on a ship."

"How'd you figure that out?"

"Niall you mentioned her parents in the car and she started crying, then you turned on the Titanic when it was sinking and she started crying.."

"Oh... So now what?"

"It's called a spare key on top of the door, idiot."

Harry reached up and got the key. Then he whispered, "Knock more first and if that doesn't work, use the key." And then he walked into the kitchen.

"Ariana?" I said quietly while knocking. "Can you please let me in. I'm so sorry I made you upset. Please can I talk to you?"

Then the door opened a crack and I saw her red eyes still crying. I pushed the door open all the way and hugged her. She cried into my chest.

"Niall it's not your fault."

"How is it not? I reminded you about what happened to your parents that's my fault."

"H-h-how did you know what happened to my parents?"

"I uh... I was talking to Harry and he said that it was obvious what happened and um..."

"Niall it's fine don't worry. I should be over it by now, I just can't."

I sat down against the wall next to her. When she dropped her head to lean on my shoulder, I felt a jolt of electricity run through me.

"If you don't mind me asking..." She picked her head up and looked at me while I talked.

"Who do you live with now?" I finished.

"The man and woman who adopted me.. It happened when I was ten. They treated me better then.." My eyes widened slightly.

"What do they do to you ariana?" I asked.

"Well... They don't feed me. My friend basiacally has to buy me lunch every day because I'm broke and starving... And then when I ask for food too much they.. Beat me."

I couldn't speak. How could someone treat someone like Ariana so badly? I hugged her tight and let her cry into my shoulder. I just met her, but found my self wanting to stay like this forever.