epilogue

Now for one last time...

Ariana's POV

"Mommy, mommy mommy!" My three year old daughter, Riley ran into the living room.

"Yes, sweetie?" I turned off the vacuum and knelt down to be eye level with her.

"I just went potty! No one even helped me!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

"Wow! That's great, Riley!" I congratulated her. She's been having a lot of trouble lately with going to the bathroom. She's out of pull ups and in underwear now, so it is not good when she decides to go in her sleep without getting up to go in the bathroom.

She giggle and said, "Now my undies are good!"

I smiled, "Yes they are." I kissed her cheek.

"Come here you little rascal." I heard Niall calling after our 10 month old son, Kyle. Kyle came into view, crawling away from Niall, giggling like crazy.

Niall came into view soon after, crawling after him.

I shook my head and laughed at them, sitting on the ground and pulling Riley onto my lap. "They're crazy aren't they?" I asked her.

She nodded in agreement and turned back to watch as Niall caught Kyle, picking him up and standing.

"Hey Riley!" Niall beamed at his daughter.

"Hi daddy! I just went potty by myself!" She jumped up and down.

"That's great, honey!" He said. He put Kyle down and hugged Riley. I smiled at him. He was so great with kids, always worried about their feelings if paying attention to the other.

Kyle crawled over to me and giggled, smiling at me. "Hey baby." I said, picking him up.

Kyle is growing brown hair and his eyes are bright blue like Niall's, with little specks of brown like mine. Riley has brown hair and green eyes.

Green eyes.

The same exact ones as my mother.

When I saw this, I was so happy and made her middle name Joan, after my mom.

Niall and I were so happy together. We bought our own house in Ireland. I fell in love with this country when he brought me to Mullingar.

There was a huge back yard with a lot of room for the kids to play. We also have a dog, so she runs around with them too.

I guess you want an update on the rest of the boys.

Louis and Sarah are married and Sarah is eight months pregnant with a baby boy.

Liam and Sophia recently got engaged, they are starting to plan the wedding.

Zayn and Perrie were married of course, they got married before Niall and I.

Harry finally found a girl, too. Her name is Amanda and she is wonderful. She is friendly and very happy all of the time. She is from Ireland, so we got to meet her right away. Let me tell you, she has got Harry whipped.

One Direction didn't 'break up'. They refused to call it that. Yes, they stopped recording and performing. But they decided they would alway be best friends, brothers, so there was no reason to call it a break up.

Niall still plays guitar though. He writes music and does instrumental covers of songs. He stopped singing, because he wanted to focus on guitar and get really good at it.

Harry is singing solo now, he didn't want to give it up.

Liam is actually working to get a degree for being a teacher. He has always loved kids, and kids love him. I think Riley even has a little crush on him, to be honest.

Zayn is taking up modeling now, which I think is funny because of how many times I used to catch him talking shirtless mirror selfies.

Louis is still figuring out what to do. He wants to keep singing, but is thinking about starting a career in engineering.

It's crazy to think One Direction is over. They came so far. They were together for six years before they started to fizzle out. Louis thought he was 'too old' for it. Yep, because 25 is old.

5 Seconds of Summer is starting to fizzle out also. But, once One Direction was over, they became even more popular.

I am just a stay at home mom, even though Niall is home a lot. The boys don't really need to work any more, they've earned so much money from their singing careers.

"It's time for bed, you two." I said.

Riley pouted and Kyle copied her actions.

"Can Daddy sing me to sleep?" Riley asked, with a puppy dog face.

"Of course he can." I smiled, looking at Niall.

I picked up Kyle and brought him to his room, staying there until he fell asleep. Which was pretty fast.

I came out of his room, closing the door behind me, looking across the hallway to see Niall doing the same to Riley's door.

I took Niall's hand and brought him to the living room. I sat down on the couch, dragging him with me.

I kissed him, just like we always do after the kids go to sleep. We take as much alone time as we can get.

He turned on the T.V. and I cuddled into his arms.

"Hey Ari?" He said quietly.

I smiled at the old nickname that he still used for me.

"Yeah Ni?" I responded, yawning.

"I finally figured it out." I could hear him smiling through his words.

"Figured what out?" I asked, sitting up to look at him.

"The feeling greater than love."

I smiled, remembering the note that Niall gave me years ago.

"What is it?" I said, leaning my forehead against his.

"It doesn't have a name. The feeling can't be described. It can't be labeled."

"Because it's too strong of a feeling." I concluded.

"Exactly." He said.

"So now what if I say I don't love you. Because it's more than that."

"That would give me a heart attack." He smiled.

"I love you." He pecked my lips.

"I don't love you too." I smirked.

He chuckled and pushed me against the couch, kissing me intensely.

"Is this supposed to be some kind of punishment. Because this sure as hell does not feel punishing." I said as his lips made their way down to my neck.

He winked at me. "It's my way to show that I don't love you either."

The end.

IMFXCKINGCRYING OMFG ITS OVERAHAJALALQ

I love this ending, and I used the title whoop.

Okay I am going to start a new Harry one now.

I'm not sure which one, I have three to choose from and I've already ruled out one of them.

I'm going to post an update with the two plots so we can choose together :)

I'm going to make all of my thank you's in the next update :).

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed Strong.