{47} he's back

||Warning: There is a lot of violence in this chapter. There is some language in this chapter that some don't like, but not much. You may skip to the end if this bothers you and I will have an Authors Note about what happened in less gory detail.||

Ariana's POV

That night, when I thought everything was going great, it happened. It was past midnight. I got up to get a snack in the kitchen. Everyone was asleep. There was a knock on the door and I know Niall wouldn't like that I did this, but I answered it.

Then I saw him.

It was Mark, standing in the doorway, with his crooked smile on his face.

I opened my mouth the scream but it was quickly covered with his filthy hand.

"I'm cutting to the chase. You come with me, everyone survives. If you don't, lover boy pays." He whispered.

"Do I get to say goodbye?" I whispered through his hand.

"Stupid girl. I know you, and you would try to pull something." He yanked me out of the door and to his car. I didn't protest, for Niall's safety.

He basically threw me into the passengers seat, causing me to hit my head. I whimpered and he got in the other side.

"Why? Why do you want to hurt me?" You say quietly.

"Is it so wrong that I just want my daughter back?"

"Kind of, seeing that you hurt me, starved me, and the list goes on." I mumbled.

"Oh, shut up." He snarled.

He drove in silence, and I watched out the window, everything we passed, hoping, just hoping that I would get the chance to escape and go back to Niall.

We pulled up to my old house. Old memories flooded back, haunting me. Mark got out and ran to the other side of the car to get me, with his tight grip.

"Okay, I love him and I'm doing this for his safety so I'm not going to run away. Now will you stop leaving claw marks on my arm?" I said. He immediately slapped me. The stinging went away quickly, I was used to this kind of treatment.

He threw me inside, locking the door. Then it started. The pain, the screaming, whimpering, crying. He threw me against the wall with so much force there was probably a dent in it. I didn't have the energy to turn and look at it.

I curled up into a ball as he kicked my stomach multiple times. He hit a rib and I winced in pain. He kept kicking the same place, knowing it hurt, until I started screeching. "Shut the fuck up, you little bitch or else the neighbors will hear."

I whimpered and kept silent, until he stopped. "Now go up to your room and don't try anything. I already bitch proofed it." He snarled and walked into the kitchen. I limped up to my room, remembering him kicking my ankle until he heard a crack. Different memories came when I realized that was the same ankle I twisted when I met Niall and the one I broke when I was on So You Think You Can Dance. I closed my door behind me and cried.

Why. Why is it that when my life finally starts going great, it all falls apart. I know Mark. He will kill anyone who gets in my way including me, Niall, Sarah, or any of the boys. If I had a phone, I would call the police. But, I don't, it is in Sarah and I's room in the flat.

I laid on my bed thinking about how panicked Sarah and the boys will be in the morning. I wish I could've left Niall some sort of sign. Even just a note. To tell him I love him, and I didn't leave him on my own will.

I slowly drifted to sleep, hoping I would wake up in a different place.

~•~•~•~

I woke up to see Marks face above me. "Time to face the day, sweetheart." He said, sarcasm filling his raspy voice. He whipped out a cigarette and lit it, making me cough from the smell.

I waved a hand in front of my nose, "Do you have to do that here?" I complained.

"Just trying to make your life more miserable, Ariana." He said, not joking one bit.

He left the room, guffawing to himself. I rolled my eyes as he slammed the door, locking it behind him. He took everything sharp from my room, and every kind of rope there was, including shoe laces. He didn't leave any way to kill myself.

Because he wanted to do the honors.

I looked at the time, my heart aching, knowing I would probably be getting ready for work right now since it was seven.

Sarah will probably wake up two hours from now, look across and see I'm not there and think it's perfectly normal.

Then she will see my phone on the bedside table and think I simply forgot it. Then she will look in the kitchen for my usual good morning note.

Then she will know something is wrong.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey! If you are a younger or more sensitive reader, you may have skipped this chapter.

Here is a quick overview if you did that:

Mark came back to the flat and Ariana answered the door. He threatened her he would hurt Niall, so she went with him. He beat her a lot, and locked her in her room.

That is basically it.

Please don't hate me...Just need a little drama once in a while ;)

And no this is not a dream.