{5} life stories

Niall's POV

After 10 minutes, Ariana was calmed down and her eyes weren't red and puffy anymore. I led her outside to see Louis and Harry sitting on the couch.

"Ariana this is Louis and Harry, Louis and Harry this is Ariana." I could tell Ariana was a little shy.

"Hello!" Harry said.

"So what were you guys doin in there?" Louis smirked while laughing. I saw Ariana's face go bright red and mine probably was too.

"Shut up Louis." I smacked his arm.

I yawned, "What time is it?"

"11:45 pm" Harry said yawning as well.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Liam's with Danielle and Zayn is with Perrie"

I nodded. I looked next to me to see Ariana looking tired as well.

"Thanks so much for the help Niall but I should go back now." She said.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Uh home?" She said. She hesitated with the word home.

"You're not going anywhere. For one thing, it's dark and very dangerous outside. Do you want to get kidnapped again? Also, I'm not letting you go back to the man who doesn't feed you and beats you." I felt my voice rising and I have no idea why. Ariana looked scared. Then I realized I just basiacally told her life story to everyone else in the room.

"Ariana I-"

"It's fine just don't talk about it please." She muttered sitting down on the couch.

Liam and Zayn came skipping in the door then saw Ariana.

"Ooh which one of you guys brought this pretty girl home." Zayn said.

Normally she would've blushed at that but she's too shaken up.

"What's your name?" Liam asked her.

"I'm Ariana." She said and half smiled. I think Zayn and Liam realized something was going on so they proceeded into the kitchen.

"You can stay in the guest bedroom tonight." I said to Ariana.

"Niall I'm fine I can't just barge into your house and just stay here." Louis and Harry left too, just leaving us.

"Ariana you're staying." I said smiling at her.

"Okay now I'm getting kidnapped by One Direction." She said a smile forming now.

"I'm sure it's much better than the other guys."

"Um yeah." She said and I chuckled a little. I opened the door to the gust room and let her in.

"Shit." She said all the sudden.

"What?" I asked.

"My friend sarah.. Every Friday I go to her house and stay the weekend so I don't have to stay home. And if I don't come without calling her she freaks out and thinks Mark did something to me." She said worry all over her face.

"Mark?" I asked.

"My... 'Dad'." She said with air quotes and then I realized.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked.

"No it broke when...everything happened." She didn't want to bring it up and I can't blame her.

"Here, use mine." I have her the phone then left to give her privacy.

Ariana's POV

I called Sarah and hoped she picked up. Or else we will find missing signs of me all over the country.

"Hey Sarah, it's Ariana."

"Oh thank god you're okay, I got worried! Where are you and what phone are you calling from?"

"I'm at one directions flat calling on Niall's phone."

"Okay, you're obviously in a good enough condition to be able to make a joke like that. Either that or you're hallucinating."

"I'm not joking." I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't believe you. I need proof."

"I'll put Niall on the phone right now."

"Okay, go ahead then." she said, challenging me.

I opened the door to see Niall standing a couple feet away talking to Liam.

"Niall can you talk to sarah real quick? She doesn't believe where I am." I said kind of embarrassed. Liam and Niall chuckled and Niall took the phone.

"Hey Sarah it's Niall."

I can hear screams coming from the other side of the phone and Niall has to hold the phone away from his ear. I was holding my head in my hands in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I need to get that out of my system."

"It's fine. And so is Ariana. We helped her and she's here safe.

"When is she coming home?"

"I don't know but, hopefully not soon.

I blushed because I heard that part of the conversation. He smiled at me and winked.

"Oh okay, I get it." Sarah said.

"But, you can come visit her."

"Oh my god can I?" she said, fan girling.

"Yeah come tomorrow at one! I'll text you the address, love."

"Okay! Thanks so much! Tell Arianna I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Okay bye."

"Bye!"

Niall hung up and put his phone in his pocket.

"Sarah is coming tomorrow!" He said.

"Thanks so much." I hugged him and he hugged back. It felt so right I didn't want to pull away but I did anyway.

"We'll I'm gonna get to sleep."

"Goodnight love." He kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight Niall." I smiled and went into the guest room and shut the door behind me. That's when I decided to fangirl. I held my hand against my cheek and smiled to myself. I've been "in love" with Niall Horan forever. But now since I know him, I think I'm falling for him for real now.