{17} forever and always

Ariana's POV

I was sitting on the couch and fighting back tears. Then Niall came and sat down next to me and put in arm around me. I got up instantly at his touch and started walking towards the door.

"Ari you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm just going to Sarah's."

"Need a ride?" He asked.

"No she's here to pick me up."

"Then why doesn't she just stay!"

"It's fine Niall." I said and walked out the door. I walked slowly torward the lobby with my head down. Then I ran into a figure and landed on the ground. Why does this always happen to me.

"I'm so sorry!" A familiar voice said as they helped me to my feet. I looked at his face and realized it was, the one and only, Austin Mahone.

"Ari let me talk to you." He said.

"No Austin and don't call me that." I said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into him so I was right up against his chest.

"Ariana I still love you. I was drunk I swear."

"No you weren't." I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"Why even struggle? Just stay with me." He said.

"I think you're drunk now actually." He laughed really loud.

"You just noticed that?" He said whispering in my ear, and I could smell the alcohol. My breath got faster. When Niall does that to me, it's in a good way. When Austin makes my breath quicken, it's a bad way.

"Come back to my flat." He breathed in my face again.

"No." I said simply. He pushed me into the wall.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He said teasing me. "With Ellie?" He said while moving his arms to my waist.

"S-shut up." I stuttered. He must've been really drunk or all the respect he showed was gone because his hands were traveling all over me.

That's when I decided enough was enough.

"Austin stop." I said, as he brought one if his hands back up to my chest.

"Niall! Harry! Zayn! Liam! Louis! Somebody!" I cried.

Austin planted a hand on my mouth.

"Austin stop!" My scream was muffled through his hand.

I heard someone running towards us. It was Niall and Harry. Once they turned the corner and started running towards me, Austin must've decided to get into Niall's head because both of his hands started traveling to my chest. I looked at Niall and Harry with tears in my eyes.

"Ariana kiss me." He hissed at me.

"No." I said as Niall and Harry got closer.

"Ariana, kiss me or there will be consequences."

"What consequences..." I asked basically whispering.

He just smirked at me. I knew the consequences, it was obvious.

"You're drunk, you wouldn't do that." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He started putting his hands under my shirt and making his way up.

"Austin." I said.

"I think you'll like that consequence better then this one." He said as he reach into his back pocket and pulled out a knife. My breath caught again. My breathing got faster.