{2} rescued

Ariana's POV

It was a really long ride. I had no idea where they were taking me. My phone broke when they threw me in here so I had no way to call the police or Sarah. I just sat there hoping for the best.

Finally the van came to a stop. The door opened and two men picked me up and dragged me into the house. They threw down the stairs then went into the other rooms. My arm was throbbing already from landing on it.

I looked around frantically. There was a small window, small enough for me to fit through. I walked up to it and opened it, when an alarm went off.

Wow they even have an alarm for the window? They must do this for a living. I thought to myself as I heard shuffling come down the stairs.

"Think you can get away that easy?" The man said. He grabbed me and threw me into the wall, I screamed in pain as he laughed.

"Now you've learned your lesson." he grunted and walked back upstairs, shutting the door behind him.

I looked around again. All the lights were off and it was very dark. I started walking around when I found bricks of wood, that they were putting on the fireplace upstairs.

I picked it up and smirked. If I can do this fast enough, I will be okay. But if this throbbing arm and head slows me down, I'm doomed. Luckily, my dominant arm wasn't hurt and my right arm was still okay. I stacked a couple bricks for stairs under the window and made a pile next to me.

I got ready and threw the first one, hitting the very center of the window.

I heard a shatter, and then an alarm again I quickly picked up one more and ran up the steps I made for myself. I broke the rest of the glass and hopped out right as the man opened the basement doors.

Unfortunately, one of these men was very scrawny, so he probably could fit through the window and run after me.

I jumped down and immediately started running. I ran towards town so that people would be there if he caught up to me.

"Hey get back here!" The man shouted and I realized he was chasing after me. I started crying, I can't beat him. I kept going anyway. I ran as fast as I could, my feet pounding on the sidewalk as I neared town. My legs were burning, and I gritted my teeth and pushed myself farther.

Suddenly, I was running I hit someone and fell to the ground. I winced in pain as my ankle twisted into a crack.

"I'm so sorry." I heard a boy with an Irish accent say. I looked up and saw he had blonde hair, sunglasses on, and he looked really familiar.

"Um it's.." I started to talk when I heard a voice.

"Get back here, you aren't getting away that easy!" The man was still following me.

My breath started speeding up. The boy helped me up and said, "Who is that?" I was breathing heavy but I managed to say, "K-k-kidnapper" I gasped for air. I could tell he understood me when he took my hand and started running.

I screeched in pain because of my ankle. "What's wrong?" He asked while taking his sunglasses off. Now he looked even more familiar. "M-m-my ankle." Next thing I know he picked me up bridal style and he's running to his car.

I looked behind us to see the man was slowing down but instead there was a teenage girl chasing after us.

She was screaming, "Niall Horan oh my god I love you!" I looked up at the boys face that was carrying and realized, "That's who you are."

He chuckled and put me in the passengers seat and shut the door. He ran to the drivers side and also got in. Oh my gosh. I'm in Niall Horan's car. He started driving right away.

After 20 minutes of driving and I was calmed down I said, "T-thank you so much. You saved my life." I said.

"Eh no problem. You could've saved yourself if I didn't knock you over," he chuckled, "you're a pretty fast runner." I blushed. It wasn't that much of a compliment and if anyone else said it I would've laughed, but Niall Horan just complemented me, even if it was just my running.

"Uh thanks." I said.

"Not to mention I would never let a beautiful girl like you get hurt by a guy like that." He smiled. I smiled and blushed. Now that was a real complement. And my cheeks probably looked like tomatoes. But I'm in the car with Niall Horan so I don't really care.