{39} sad mornings

Ariana's POV

I woke up the next morning on my bed, on top of the sheets. I went to rub the sleep out of my eyes to find water. I must've still been crying in my sleep.

I slowly got up and walked to the shower. No one else was awake and I looked at the time to see it was seven in the morning, and the bus was moving.

Our next stop was the airport and we were going to Australia. When we get there I have to make my choice. I have to pick if I'm going to fly back to California, or stay another couple months on a bus with Niall.

I grabbed my outfit I was going to wear for the day and walked to the shower I turned on the shower and hopped in, locking the bathroom door.

I showered quickly, just in case anyone else woke up, wanting a shower. I turned off the water when I was done and dried off. I slipped on the outfit then brushed out my wet hair.

I was wearing a pink cami top, denim shorts, with black high top converse. I put my hair in a waterfall braid and walked out of the bathroom.

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9124530&.svc=copypaste&id=114945785 )

The boys were already out eating breakfast. All of them except Niall and Zayn. Zayn was known to be the latest sleeper, and we all know why Niall hasn't emerged yet.

"Mornin' Ari." Liam and Harry said, while getting out some Advil from Louis.

"Partied too hard last night, Lou?" I said patting him on the back and sitting down next to him. He just groaned and took the Advil.

"What happened last night? You, Niall and Zayn were gone." Harry said.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "I walked in on Niall kissing some girl."

"What?" Harry almost yelled. Liam shushed him, reminding him there was still people sleeping on the bus.

"But why would he do that? He loves you."

"Obviously not, Harry." I said quietly.

"I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind for messing with you." His big brother instincts set in. It's nice to know what having a brother feels like.

"Harry I don't want any of you guys fighting because of me." I said calmly.

I grabbed a mug and poured coffee into it. A sleepy Niall walked in the room and our eyes met, my eyes getting blurry already. I didn't want him to see me cry. I looked down and made my coffee.

"Ariana can I please talk to you." Niall said so quietly, it was almost a whisper.

"What could you possibly have to say?" I said, almost in a whisper, shaking my head, my vision blurring up again.

I wiped a stray tear and brought the coffee into my room.

I heard a faint, "Please don't cry." Before I shut the door behind me.

Niall's POV

I leaned against the wall and slid down it with my head in my hands. I could feel three pairs of eyes on me.

"I thought it was her." I mumbled over and over again, like I was waiting for her to believe me.

"Thought who was her?" Harry spoke up.

My red eyes met Harry's angry ones.

"I kissed a girl at the club and I thought it was Ariana."

"Did she look like her or something?" Liam said.

"No. I just didn't look up. They don't let random people in the VIP section so I knew it would be her. But I guess the girl snuck in through security. Ariana walked in with a drink she got me and I thought it was Louis so I ignored it." I explained.

It sounded more and more ridiculous every time I said it. Even if Ariana ever did let me explain she wouldn't believe it.

"I don't believe it." Harry said skeptically.

Of course he doesn't believe me either. Her overprotective 'big brother'.

"Believe what you want. The only person I want to believe me is Ariana. Because it's the truth. I don't deserve her though. I'm a screw up." I said, looking down.

That shut Harry right up. I sighed and got up, trudging to my bunk and shutting the curtain so I could cry alone.

Zayn's POV

I woke up to hear sobbing coming from the bunk next to mine. I immediately knew it was Niall and felt bad for him. He needs to talk to Ariana about this but she keeps shutting him out.

I got up and stretched, looking over at the clock to see it was eleven in the morning. I walked into the kitchen to see the other three boys deep in conversation.

Liam looked up, "Zayn we need your help. We have a plan."

Ariana's POV

As I sipped my coffee I thought about everything.

I really do love Niall, and I know he loves me so why is this happening?

I'm being a bitch, I know that too. I'm blocking him out and not even letting him explain himself.

I need to talk to him, I'm just afraid to.