{30} more nightmares

Ariana's POV

We all piled into the car with Harry driving and Louis shot gun, and me in between Niall and Zayn.

My fingers laced in between Niall's and I rested on his shoulder. No conversation was needed. All that mattered, was that I was next to him again. I wanted to say I couldn't be happier at the moment but I could.

If Liam never said that to me.

I love Liam. But like a brother. Like a best friend. Not anything more than that. His words have lingered in the back of my mind for months, and I have to face him now.

And you know what?

I'm scared.

I don't know why, but I am. Is it because I don't want to make him upset when I tell him the truth? Will I even tell him the truth?

Yes, I will. But, not quite yet.

Eventually.

I felt someone shaking me and looked up to see an empty car with just Niall by my side.

"You okay? You zoned out for the whole ride home." He said. I could see concern in his eyes.

I gave him a smile and said, "I'm fine, just thinking."

"About what?"

"You." I said, and technically, I wasn't lying at all. I was thinking about Niall. I'm always thinking about Niall.

He smiled at me and took my hand. He helped me out of the car and upstairs to the flat. I was getting the hang of walking on these crutches. The other boys must've taken my stuff because my bags were gone already. Niall opened the door and we entered. It was just like I remembered it. I plopped down on the couch because I was exhausted.

I slowly drifted off into sleep. I wanted it to be a peaceful sleep, but it was no where near peaceful. It was a nightmare.

Liam came walking down the stairs.

"Hey babe." He said, getting closer to me. I backed up as he got closer and bumped into another body. I turned around to see Niall, his face boiling with anger.

"Stay away from her Liam." He growled. I put my hand on his arm to calm him but he slapped it away. The sting only lasted for a couple seconds so I got over it.

"Niall calm down, it's fine." I whispered.

"No it's not." he said louder than my tone was. He got closer to Liam but Liam was still taller. That's when it happened. Liam threw the first punch and Niall stumbled back, falling into a book shelf and falling to the floor, books coming down after him.

"Niall!" My voice cracked. He slowly got up and stepped around my back towards Liam. Niall threw the next punch and shoved his knee into Liam's ribs. Liam's arms flew to where he was hit as he yelled in pain.

"Niall please calm down. Both of you." I said almost to myself.

They fought for longer, punches, kicks, I looked away because I was helpless in the situation and I couldn't bear to watch. I mumbled the word 'please' over and over again, begging them to stop.

Finally with blood dripping out of his nose Liam said, "That's it! I'm done. I'm done with One Direction, I'm done with you, I'm done with everytging!" he yelled. He ran to his room and I ran up after him to see him dead.

I sat up on the couch screaming. Niall came running towards me.

"Ariana are you okay?" he said, truly terrified.

"Yeah," I said taking gulps of breath, "I'm fine, just a dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked sincerely.

I shook my head quickly and stood up.

"Oh ok. Do you need anythi-"

"Where's Liam?" I cut him off quickly.

"In his room." he didn't finish his sentence before I went charging up there. Well, as fast as a girl with two crutches and a broken ankle can 'charge' somewhere.

I have to tell him before things get bad.

I have to tell him how I really feel, before he gets more upset.