{18} half a heart

Hey Guys! :)

I'm so angry. This is my 3rd time writing this because it got deleted twice. Ugh. Talk about Story Of My Life. ;) see what I did there?

Enjoy! :) hopefully I don't delete it again by accident.

Ariana's POV

Me and the boys were watching tv when the doorbell rang. I started getting up to go answer it when Niall grabbed my arm.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You don't have good history with answering the front door." he said seriously, referring to the Mark incident.

"Niall it's Sarah." I said, still laughing.

"You never know..." he said more serious then I am.

"Is anyone home?" Sarah's voice traveled through the door.

I gave Niall an 'I told you so' look, then opened the door, revealing Sarah.

"Hey!" she said, super cheery.

"Hey." I said chuckling at her excitement.

She grabbed my arm and yelled,

"Hey guys!" Then pulled me to my room. She sat on one bed and I sat on the other. "So why didn't you come earlier?" she asked.

"I ran into someone." I said while looking down at my hands.

"Who?" she said, suspiciously.

"Austin." I mumbled.

"What happened?" she said after a short gasp.

"He was drunk... so that made it that much worse, and he threatened me." I said.

"I can guess what he said. You don't have to say it."

"Thank you." I said giving a small smile.

"You're okay right? He didn't hurt you?" she asked with concern filling her voice.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a scratch. Niall and Harry came." I said.

"Aw! So are you and Niall good now?" she asked.

"Yeah. He said those pictures are old and he would never do something like that."

"Aw he's so cute! you're so lucky to have a guy like him!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Back off Sarah. He's mine." I said chuckling.

"Oh please, I have Louis." she said.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I yelled and Louis and Niall came in. Louis sat next to Sarah and Niall sat next to me. I smiled at him and kissed his lips quickly. He smiled back at me and I rested my head on his shoulder as Sarah and Louis were cuddling together also. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

[Next Morning]

I woke up the next morning to a yell. I looked up at Niall and smiled at his sleeping figure.

I looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 9 in the morning and I also noticed Sarah was sleeping alone and Louis was gone.

I carefully escaped from Niall's grasp and ran to the kitchen where the yell came from. My breath caught at the sight I saw. I saw Louis laying on the ground crying.

"Louis what's wrong?" I said running over to him.

"M-my sister." he stuttered between cries. I led him over to the couch in the living room.